Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

Trucker911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I have been trying to take advantage of the free holiday giveaway and cannot find it in my account. I have followed the steps that were mentioned to do but am unable to find it in my add on screen. If you could please give me some clarification on this matter that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and merry Christmas 

hillpig

A pleasant surprise.  It is special for existing customers.

Many thanks.  Happy Holidays. 

ta_wood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love the fact public mobile appreciates their customers! Happy holidays!!!

MaryAnnM

A nice gift. Thank you!

Iluvurhug

I basically never really got something like this from any other carriers before. Thanks PM! Much appreciated! Happy holidays!

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The unused minutes carry over until used up. Awesome eh?

maejestic

Wow this is amazing! It truly never stops paying off to be a part of the PM community. I was wondering if the minutes+data last for the month or until you use it all? Regardless, still great to have especially during the holidays! Thanks so much.

Boh

Go back to the same area and just move to the right of the screen... you will see the same $0 cost for the 400 minutes. 

Hope this helps!

Irenka

Great-GrandMaMa & Fulltime Mom of adopted grandson(since birth)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6BHYyvTzjpI 

Old video of munchkin ...

Id like to start by thanking public mobile for sharing these gifts, even if all my family is in Czech Republic and international call don’t actually apply there(could just be cellphones? Maybe landline calls work)

FAVOURITE THING I LOVE TO DO ON XMAS IS BAKE...

Every year I contribute my time, skills and cash by baking around 80 pounds of Czech sugar cookies/rum balls/cocunut macaroons decorated with chocolate and nuts toppings for friends, family and the community.

I spend my Xmas in the country  surrounded by snow and wildlife, scenic Xmas.. 

And my most enjoyable time of the year is when my grandson opens his Xmas gifts , this is my gift, a simple smile from my grandson whom I’ve been raising since birth.

This retired Great-Grandmama Mom  can use all the rewards, free add ons, bonuses as she can get, since little munchkin goes through my data faster then you can say happy holidays.

Thank you public mobile and amazon for your gift giving, in return I promise to say www.amazon.com or Www.amazon.ca  or how about I promise to never complain or ask for any tech help or support by calling 1800.. ?????? MERRY XMAS, and thank you again, please enjoy my 🍪🍪🍪🍪

@thewestlake wrote:

I got a 1GB ,but not 400 min call.

1. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

No this tab at all

Anybody can be help?

Thanks

Log into My Account / Purchase Add-ons, then select the Holiday Giveaway 400 mins Intl LD Calling. If it's not there...you probably already have it on your account and ready to use.

Look at My Data & Add-ons to see if it's listed there already.

thewestlake

I got a 1GB ,but not 400 min call.

1. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

No this tab at all

Anybody can be help?

Thanks

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To purchase for $0.00 the 400 minutes of international calling go to add-ons to purchase.  If you signed up by Dec 16th you will get your credit next month

Irenka

Great-grand-MAMA 

Hi community and Public Mobile 

Id like to start off my thanking public mobile for the free Xmas add ons, even if my international calling may or may not include Czech Republic but for some reason includes surrounding countries such as Germany. (Unless it does but only works perhaps on landlines only, will run more calling test later)

Best part of Xmas to me is...

Baking!!

Baking !!

Sugar cookies!! FOR COMMUNITY,FRIENDS AND FAMILY

This year I baked over 80 pounds of cookies for friends, family, elder, public sectors, etc.. got everyone crossed off my list. Now if only I could send public mobile a gift, perhaps they would be so kind to leave me a gift under the Xmas tree, so that I may pay it forward to my 13 year old grandson who knows more about this... A..M..A..Z..O..N .....?😂 ok.. ok.. I’ll type it properly amazon , amazon, which I’ll promote typing www.amazon.ca and www.amazon.com 🤣 AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON

AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON 

Another great part of my holidays is spending it with my friends and “lovely”family.. I can always count on a loud and loving family, to appreciate my cooking, baking and gift giving 😂

This GREAT-GRANDMA need as many add on, rewards, bonus. And gifts  as she can get.. and in return i’ promise to never complain or ask for help by calling public mobile🤣 And I promise to send as many customers over your wayimage.jpg

@stevenhayward wrote:

Quick question regarding the $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). If you are traveling to (and staying in) the US for a couple of weeks, can you call within the US and back to Canada using this giveway, or would you still require a US travel add-on?

No you cannot the 400 min is while in Canada. You would have to purchase a 10 day USA add-on. There is different options for while you're in USA, text or call or both, data etc.

Screenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

Two step process to purchase a add-on. Guide on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Also important note. Add-on starts right when you buy it. If you buy 10pm that is day 1 at midnight becomes day 2 so purchase accordingly.

stevenhayward

Cheryl11

My favorite part during the season is having the chance to see and spend time with family, finally getting a chance to rest, and sharing all the happiness, memories with loved ones.

Peet

What a great way to give back to the community and spread some holiday cheer!

nayang

That would be great if I win an gift card during Christmas!

nayang

I like this activity.

ninaT

enjoying the time with my husband who doesn´t need to go to work

PogChamp

Nice!

Garyclarke

Thanks for your help.

You would not be able to call Ireland with the LD add-on.

You would need to either purchase a LD calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Skype, TextNow, Fongo, or WhatsApp.

@Garyclarke wrote:

So with the Republic of Ireland excluded from the offer...can you clarify that if I pay for international calling to the Republic of Ireland as an add on to my plan, that I will in fact then be able to call the Republic of Ireland?

There are no pay-per-use charges at Publiic Mobile. Calling to Ireland isn't possible unless using a different service at least for the long distance aspect.

Garyclarke

So with the Republic of Ireland excluded from the offer...can you clarify that if I pay for international calling to the Republic of Ireland as an add on to my plan, that I will in fact then be able to call the Republic of Ireland?

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

@Garyclarke wrote:

Does the international calling Xmas offer not extend to the Republic of Ireland? The UK is listed I see...

@Garyclarke wrote:

Does the international calling Xmas offer not extend to the Republic of Ireland? The UK is listed I see...

As Ireland is not part of the UK, calls to Ireland are not included.

Garyclarke

syd1

This is great! Thank you so much! 

@claireli  Are you on the $10 plan? Your phone will use your plan minutes first. Then it will use add on minutes. It does this because your add ons will roll over each month until they are used up. If you had all three calling add ons they would be used in the following order: $5/500 min Canada wide calling minutes, $8/200 min US/Canada calling minutes, $15/400 International calling minutes. Unless of course you are calling ìnternational or to the US then the minutes will come off the appropriate  add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.