cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

@Dreamer1959 

Yes you do! Credits will show up in your account equal to your first months payment to cover your next renewal. Don't forget to log in to Self Serve and claim your two Christmas Gifts from Public Mobile. The last day to do so is Christmas Day.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is sekf and how do I log into it

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dreamer1959 wrote:

What is sekf and how do I log into it

@AE_Collector  can't spell at the best of times...he meant self serve..Here's the detailed instruction on how to get the one time gift of 1 GB of data add-on and 400 minutes of Intenational calling add-on...

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Mleevega wrote:

Hi there, I activated online with a purchased sim at the beginning of December. How do I know whether I received this promo?

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 day

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

Seems like a number of people repeated that current promotion has changed to include 1) all plans, and 2) till unknow date instead of Dec. 23 midnight.  Yet, the 1st post of this thread remains unchanged.  In the past, when PM changed promotion, the 1st post was also updated to reflect the change, not this time?  I'd appreciate re-confirmation and source!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote: @AE_Collector  can't spell at the best of times...he meant self serve..

lol... it's my iPads fault... I SWEAR! For all the corrections I do before or right after posting I don't know how so many glitches still make it through! I come across things I wrote a month or two ago and correct them then as well!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote: @AE_Collector  can't spell at the best of times...he meant self serve..

lol... it's my iPads fault... I SWEAR! For all the corrections I do before or right after posting I don't know how so many glitches still make it through! I come across things I wrote a month or two ago and correct them then as well!

AE_Collector

I can relate...do the same thing myself.

Merry Christmas

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi...it's me again.  So I did as you suggested and asked the Mod team about my joining in the two days the offer was not available but still have not heard from them.  Is this normal?  Do I just assume the no reply means no?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

do i get my second month for free 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@matm wrote:

@matm 

Yes, You should get the credit equivalent within 30 days according to terms and conditions of this promotion.  

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@matm wrote:

Yes, if you actuvated after Friday morning 9:10am et.