cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update as of January 3, 2020: This offer is now expired.

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

259 REPLIES 259

YaniMedra64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will try it. If I cant. Can you help me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seabrio wrote:

I really hope you're right! I've been too busy to complete the application and just saw this post now. I finally managed to do so, it would be a great first start! So happy to finally have an affordable plan, reliable community, and outstanding offer. I'm sold. 

See the little row of numbers to the lower left of here? Click on the 1. It will take you to the first post of this thread that was made by the company. That post will almost certainly get updated if and when the offer is about to expire.

YaniMedra64

Can you explain me what did you do? 

@Anonymous 

Do you know if this is still Available? 🙂

AE_Collector

seabrio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I really hope you're right! I've been too busy to complete the application and just saw this post now. I finally managed to do so, it would be a great first start! So happy to finally have an affordable plan, reliable community, and outstanding offer. I'm sold. 

YaniMedra64

I don't know if this is still available but it is a good offer! I like this

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seabrio wrote:

Please tell me this offer is still valid...

this offer is still valid.

Really.

seabrio

Please tell me this offer is still valid...

YaniMedra64

Wow is it real? Wow

YaniMedra64

Wow is it real?

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Tiana_V  @ShawnC13 @AE_Collector  If public mobile can't spare the manpower to properly edit or rewrite their updated promotion notices we could negotiate a small $1 reduction off my plan for every rewritten announcement. I've got some spare time on my hands and the community knows I love to write long posts. I might need to add a paragraph here or there but I have good spelling and decent grammar skills.

lol @darlicious there is no way you are only adding one paragraph 

@will13amwrote: Would you believe one very long paragraph?   Dostoyevsky has got nothing on @darlicious .

Lol! @will13am  You should see my resume!

Is it in paper back or hard cover?  Crime and Punishment was the toughest part of high school.  Lucky I don't work in HR and have to read your resume.  BTW, if I was John Steinbeck, the grapes of wrath would be a couple of words long; they moved.  

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Tiana_V  @ShawnC13 @AE_Collector  If public mobile can't spare the manpower to properly edit or rewrite their updated promotion notices we could negotiate a small $1 reduction off my plan for every rewritten announcement. I've got some spare time on my hands and the community knows I love to write long posts. I might need to add a paragraph here or there but I have good spelling and decent grammar skills.

@will13amwrote: Would you believe one very long paragraph?   Dostoyevsky has got nothing on @darlicious .

Lol! @will13am  You should see my resume!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Would you believe one very long paragraph?   Dostoyevsky has got nothing on @darlicious .

Just check in your Self Serve online account. You will see all account activity there. I think they are saying a week to see the credits arrive in your account to cover your next payment.

AE_Collector

suestarr

How do you know if you receive this? Do you get a notification?

bretskigretzky

I totally meet this criteria! How do we follow up on this? Is keeping a screenshot advisable?

Thanks all!

gerhart

Got it! I think they explained the same thing. I'm happy to confirm that I've made the switch to Public Mobile!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pranav_rawal wrote:

I activated on the $15/month plan on the 25th. There is a promotion going which says first 30 days free, but I do not see that on my account yet. How would I get the first 30 days free deal? I have already activated and am using the plan now. Please let me know.

Where do you see "first 30 days free"? The wording says "second month free". Which is correct this time. They used to say "next 30 days". But in my time here, I've not seen even the wording "first 30 days free" let alone how it works.

You should get the credit inside of 30 days.

pranav_rawal

I activated on the $15/month plan on the 25th. There is a promotion going which says first 30 days free, but I do not see that on my account yet. How would I get the first 30 days free deal? I have already activated and am using the plan now. Please let me know.

The caveat would be you would have to take advantage of the promo right away because at any time *poof* the magic dragon disappearing post bug could come along and you would be out of luck! There would be no hemming and hawing if I was writing and posting the latest promotions.

She just wants access to change her avatar to a "custom one".

On the bright side, we could then let her know when we need a promo to appear!

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

There was additional text added there somewhere extending this beyond Dec 23 to indefinitely. It should have had the title modified along with the new info being in red like is normally done. But, it wasn't.

AE_Collector

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiana_V wrote:

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

@Alan_K, I see this is still listed on the community landing page.  It was set to expire on the 23rd.  Is this expired or still offered?  Just asking because I noticed there was a big cleanup of the Announcement section and what was pinned to the landing page.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

catchat3

Thanks for the great offer! I just signed up the other day 😄

@Plavoie wrote:

I signed up tonight and the web site said that I was supposed to get the second month free but I can't see it anywhere or any mention off it after I signed up, does it apply automatically?

Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Plavoie

I signed up tonight and the web site said that I was supposed to get the second month free but I can't see it anywhere or any mention off it after I signed up, does it apply automatically?

The "old" line what day did you activate? If you activated it on Dec 20th you should get a free month credit. Dec 20th to present.

hinamirza

Thanks ,So my old line will not get one month free . Only new line will get one month free ?am I right?

Need Help? Let's chat.