cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Nezgar Good idea  🙂 👍

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@dac13 wrote:

@Nezgar Good idea  🙂 👍


@AE_Collector wrote:

 

However, if you really only need the $15 plan, signing up on the $50 plan is paying $35 too much initially to get the next three renewals for free so there still isn’t a big windfall doing this.

 

AE_Collector


But as I said a couple of pages back and quoted just above, it really depends on whether all the data in the first month is really of any use to you if the $15 plan is all you Really need/want. You still pay $35 too much initially to save the extra $35 down the road and you would still get the $15 free to cover next month. Same amount of free service since you paid $35 more than you needed to to get started. It just seems like prepaying Up front for your service in month 3 and 4. The only bonus to this is the load of data to play with in the first 30 days.

 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@AE_Collector wrote:

@dac13 wrote:

@Nezgar Good idea  🙂 👍


@AE_Collector wrote:

 

However, if you really only need the $15 plan, signing up on the $50 plan is paying $35 too much initially to get the next three renewals for free so there still isn’t a big windfall doing this.

 

AE_Collector


But as I said a couple of pages back and quoted just above, it really depends on whether all the data in the first month is really of any use to you if the $15 plan is all you Really need/want. You still pay $35 too much initially to save the extra $35 down the road and you would still get the $15 free to cover next month. Same amount of free service since you paid $35 more than you needed to to get started. It just seems like prepaying Up front for your service in month 3 and 4. The only bonus to this is the load of data to play with in the first 30 days.

 

AE_Collector


@AE_Collector I remember your previous post but then my mind went in a different direction when @Nezgar started talking about credit and not paying for a few months etc.  I started thinking that I was getting $35....sigh.  Now your point has sunk in and is clear in my head.  Makes total sense.  So glad that you posted again to repeat your point and for me to wrap my head around it properly.  Thank you 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Did PM come up with this sale or did they dupe what Chatr did?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Yes its either of.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

@Kupster 

 

Yes its either of”

 

What else could it be?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Regardless I think it really nice of Public Mobile to continously offer great deals, when all the other big carriers dont.👍

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@Michael6 wrote:

So if I understand correctly, it's this promo or the free 3gb of data, not both? 


I wouldn't be so sure about that. First off, I have not tested this theory. There's also no real point in asking Public Mobile for an official answer because they'll just give you the scripted answer that the promotions are not combinable as per the terms of the free 30 day offer.  However, what I'll say is how the free 30 day offer doesn't require any type of promo code. A large part of the reason that some offers aren't stackable is because of the fact that you can't use 2 different promo codes during activation.  I'm sure that some people might try to chance this, but if someone ends up losing the free 30 day offer, that person probably shouldn't complain about it.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@TMS wrote:

Did PM come up with this sale or did they dupe what Chatr did?


Do we even have to ask that?  The "Prepaid Three" copy most things that one of the others does. Customers probably also churn between the three on a regular basis for these free 30 day/free month offers. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

What if I messed up the order.......

 

  1. Submit your email address here before October 26, 2020, 11:59PM ET. - Done 1st
  2. Activate on a plan online beforeNovember 6, 2020, 11:59PM ETto redeem this offer. Done Second
  3. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer. Done 3rd
Need Help? Let's chat.