cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

I see why the sudden flash deal. Chatr is offering one so likely why this offer came about.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Catherine_T the flash sale link you provided still lists the old 35$ plan under plans. For a second I though you guys have ended the 30$ promo plan. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Click on this link, scroll down and you will see it.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gwhitema  Good catch. PM might want to change that as it can be misleading.

@Jb456  PM's offer is better than Chatr's. The promo here applies to all plans whereas Chatr's offer applies only to select plans.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good news. Thanks Public Mobile.

Highlighted

Good offer but just wondering what the reasoning is that you need to register your email address first to qualify for the offer.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13 wrote:

Good offer but just wondering what the reasoning is that you need to register your email address first to qualify for the offer.

@dac13 

Due to Covid, several of the PM promotions need to register email first.  Takes time for the SIM card to be delivered to new customer's house.  Previously, the flash promotions were just activate in store or online over a 2-3 day period.  With Covid restrictions, less chance for people to activate in store or buy a SIM card in store.  

Highlighted

@Dunkman Ahhh, I understand now.  Thanks.  Covid has really affected so many things.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great, just in time to get one for my kid before school starts.  I have a question though, I registered my kid's email for the offer, so after we receive the confirmation email, can we just drop by a walmart to open a new account with PM for my kid with the same email address then we'll get the second month free credit, or must I order a SIM online?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@xdragon wrote:

This is great, just in time to get one for my kid before school starts.  I have a question though, I registered my kid's email for the offer, so after we receive the confirmation email, can we just drop by a walmart to open a new account with PM for my kid with the same email address then we'll get the second month free credit, or must I order a SIM online?

Check out that subject line.

The SIM can be from anywhere.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The pre-registration of the email requirement really sucks!  I activated 4 new accounts yesterday, but didn't see about this flash sale because I navigated directly to the Activate page.

I'm happy about my new Public Mobile service, but at the moment pretty disappointed that i missed out on a considerable discount that I was eligible for.  It would be less disappointing if I had activated a day early, or a day late, rather than missing out because I didn't pre-register for an active promotion.