cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate today.

@AE_Collector  Yah, that info would be good to have as well.   

Truth be told, I'm hesitant to sign up for more than one promo at a time when "waiting" to activate a new plan in our family.  I'm never 100% sure which promo will apply (default) and which one(s) will drop off. 

From what I can see, they are rarely stackable but yet they do overlap eligibility periods sometimes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I think there are just two possible promos at the moment?

This weekend flash sale offering 1 Gb data bonus for the first 6 months on plans of $25 or more.

The Dhawali Deal offering 1 Gb data bonus for the first 6 months PLUS a 750 minute India Calling add-on on plans of $25 or more.

Both of these require that you submit your email address first and then activate a new plan using that email address. The way you get the Dhawali deal rather than weekend flash sale is by adding a Promo Code when you activate.

I think I have this correct, am coaching someone through activating likely this weekend.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector wrote:

I think there are just two possible promos at the moment?

This weekend flash sale offering 1 Gb data bonus for the first 6 months on plans of $25 or more.

The Dhawali Deal offering 1 Gb data bonus for the first 6 months PLUS a 750 minute India Calling add-on on plans of $25 or more.

I am confused. Public Mobile has today announced a "new" promotion that is worse than a promotion that is still running and has been since October 26. I realize that long distance minutes might not get used up by everyone, but publicmobile.ca/sweetdeals is offering more than what's being offerin in this annoucement.

Highlighted

@mimmo wrote:

Not as good as the previous $ off deals, for some this might encourage them to leave their existing providers.  But I believe these promos should last a year that way loyalty rewards kick in.   

It would be curious to see how many people join for the bonus data then leave once promo ends... To keep customers pm needs to offer better long term plans / pricing than competitors else people will just bounce back and forth.  

Some customers will certainly leave after 6 months when not as much data is included. However, I don't think it will be nearly as bad as monetary 6 renewal discounts. My experiences from February when a $10 discount was offered for a set amount of time, almost most leave after the 6 months or shortly after.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

I have the biggest problem actually finding current promos. What is Sweetdeal promotion and where can I find more about it. What I cab find looks like it is just the Diwali Deal so yes, same as the weekend flash sale PLUS the 750 minutes of calling to India Only, right?

AE_Collector

Highlighted

@AE_Collector wrote:

@computergeek541 

I have the biggest problem actually finding current promos. What is Sweetdeal promotion and where can I find more about it.

AE_Collector

You can view details at the site pointed to in my previous message. It offers the same 6x1GB but also includes 750 long distance minutes to call India. The Sweatdeals offer was also already running long before this Flash Sale.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Agreed, the Diwali offer is better. Assuming, of course, that you might use the free India/Pakistan long-distance minutes.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/qc/SWEETDEALS

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector 

To find the current "Sweet Deals", just search Public Mobile, select location, then add the phrase, 

sweetdeals

after the URL.     It looks like this if from Ontario:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/sweetdeals

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Or start typing diwali in the search bar and my thread from a couple weeks ago comes up......

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In what plan ?

Need Help? Let's chat.