cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate today.

I just activated yesterday, can I also get the bonus data?

please.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Okay thanks everyone...it is the “other” promo that I already knew about. Exactly 750 minutes of calling to India better than the Weekend Flash Sale. If someone were to get this with no likelihood of ever using 1 minute of calling to India maybe the best they could hope for would be another reorg of the Long Distance plans that could see this turned into a more generic calling package. 

I was envisioning (hoping for) a Flash Sale with a Referral Promo fora change this weekend, sort of an introduction to possible Black Friday deals. 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m out of luck I sign up in the morning didn’t know of this promotion 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tonygo7 wrote:

I’m out of luck I sign up in the morning didn’t know of this promotion 

I would submit your email address anyway, then contact a moderator to see if you qualify for the promo.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm confused . . .

1.  Quebec $23 plan, is -$2 auto-pay discount included?

2.  " . . .  Bonus data will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 6 months after activation. . . . "

a.  no 1GB for 1st month?

b.  does data roll-over? (in the form of add-ons)

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I find it frustrating that sometimes going to the PM website home page sometimes announces a promotion that is running and sometimes there is nothing there about it. Just like on the Announcements page here on the community. We have a Flash Sale announcement today but dont always get notified here. I don't believe there was a Diwali Sale announcement there but if there was, it isnt there now yet that promo is still running. There doesn’t seem to be anywhere to look for current promotions. Maybe it is on purpose (?) as sometimes they are for certain provinces only. 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Korth wrote:

Agreed, the Diwali offer is better. Assuming, of course, that you might use the free India/Pakistan long-distance minutes.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/qc/SWEETDEALS

Even if a new customer isn't going to use the long distance minutes, why have two simultaneous promotions both of which offer the bonus data?  Then, if the promotion details are examined, we'll see that the promotion in the link that you provided above started long ago (and the e-mail registration for it also ends later than this new promotion). This "new" promotion adds nothing new that wasn't already available.  To me, this adds confusion for new customers and points to a lack of clear direction as to where Public is heading plan and promotion-wise. I'm really at a loss as to the purpose of this new promotion that has 6x1GB but doesn't have the long distance minutes.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@williamtiger wrote:

I just activated yesterday, can I also get the bonus data?

please.

Hi @williamtiger oh dear, you activated before this flash sale.  But submit your email anyway and then contact the moderators to see if they could fix this for you.  I hope they could/would.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html , type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Good luck and Welcome to Public Mobile!

EDITED:  according to @darlicious (see her post below) this is a waste of time. sorry but don't bother submitting your email

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RosieR 

This will be a waste of time both for the moderators and @williamtiger . He will have a better chance at registering for the diwali deal and asking them to add the promocode.

@williamtiger  register here and ask nicely for the moderators to add the promocode recieved in your email confirmation after registration. Its too bad you "forgot" to add it during activation?

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/SWEETDEALS

Edit: Dont activate on a thursday......and wake up friday to a flash sale! This has happened to countless users including myself!!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Lately there have been Flash Sales every weekend OR every other weekend. Don’t forget to do your homework checking around the web site to see what promotions have come around recently and how frequently before signing up for a new account.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.