cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate today.

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community, 

Effective Friday, November 13, 2020, until November 16, 2020, 11:59PM ET, new customers can sign up for a 1GB bonus for 6 months when they activate on select plans online. This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on the $23, $38 or $43 plan
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before November 16, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. Bonus data will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 6 months after activation.
  4. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

62 REPLIES 62

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the promo.

If you are interested in feedback, i have noticed that people are not that excited about signing up for limited monthly data increase as much as an extra add-on or monthly credit of $10. Nice 5g add-on, once i explain them for add-ons work gets people interested. Money definitely looks even better i noticed.

One good thing about this one is that it o like nice warmup for black Friday season. If you start high now you will not have much room to grow later and now you still give people who want to signup right now something. So in all pretty good strategy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not as good as the previous $ off deals, for some this might encourage them to leave their existing providers.  But I believe these promos should last a year that way loyalty rewards kick in.   

It would be curious to see how many people join for the bonus data then leave once promo ends... To keep customers pm needs to offer better long term plans / pricing than competitors else people will just bounce back and forth.  

Need Help? Let's chat.