cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

@THS wrote:

Exactly. Its sad they don't care about existing customers. 

@THS : I and others here might beg to differ:

z10user4_0-1633235585610.png

THS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How did you get so many data bonuses? I don't have any showing right now and been with em for 2 years. Only shows RBC one which is fully used up. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@THS 

If you’ve been here for two years, where are your Christmas holiday 2019 & 2020 gifts? There are announcements here in the Nov/Dec timeframe to log in and claim them and they text message customers advising them to log in and claim the free gifts. Unless you’ve received and used them up, you must not have responded to the text messages. 

AE_Collector

@THS wrote:

How did you get so many data bonuses? I don't have any showing right now and been with em for 2 years. Only shows RBC one which is fully used up.  

Some of those free data add-ons were offfered to all customers, but each person had to manually add it to the account when it offers.  There are others that were given aways during contests, some that were given to some customers regionally in Alberta and British Columbia that required customers to respond to a text messgae to receive it, and there were other opportunities given to Community members for participlating in Public Mobile feedback sessions.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

and there were other opportunities given to Community members for participlating in Public Mobile feedback sessions.

@computergeek541 (and readers): That was the blanked out area. But they weren't free. That was real time put in and some confidentiality involved.

@THS : I'm a very low usage user. I also have 3 accounts, one of which I call my data account and the other I call my dormant account. This image is my main account. My data account is now working on the last gift (2gb) with still some of the original promo startup data. My dormant account also has some data. That's going to be revived the middle of this month.

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

and there were other opportunities given to Community members for participlating in Public Mobile feedback sessions.

@computergeek541 (and readers): That was the blanked out area. But they weren't free. That was real time put in and some confidentiality involved.

No confidential information was discussed here. There have been activitiies that have been announced to all and information was provided in those announcements about the particular data add-on compensation.  Here's an example of that:   Get a one-time 1 GB data bonus by telling us what ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.