cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Sunil21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I had a 250G of bonus data, this month I changed my monthly plan now it is not showing anymore.

Please help

Thanks

Sunil xxxxxx

416-xxx-xxxx

6 REPLIES 6

@Ben434 wrote:

Got a link to that complaint office? I too would love to.

Sent info to your private mailbox in the top right corner.

Ben434
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got a link to that complaint office? I too would love to.

Ben434
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is that for real? For clarification, first they cancel loyalty bonus, then give me 250 gigs of extra data (which are only used if I go over the 40 I have, which I don't typically get close to). They then put an expiry date on the bonus data (which again I likely won't use). Then if I downgrade my plan so that I can use the bonus data, they take the bonus data away? Am I understanding that correctly?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sadly what they say is true. Public Mobile is basically forcing everyone to pay the exact same amount or more to keep a loyalty gift given to customers for their loyalty. But threaten to remove said gift if you lower your plan after removing your loyalty credits. I have filed a complaint with the CCTS over this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you downgraded your plan - switched to cheaper one then your loyalty bonus is gone and you cannot get it back at all. 😞

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunil21 

Unfortunately, if you downgraded your plan, you will lose the bonus data add on.  It was in the FAQ document that Public mobile announced.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

P.S I will remove your personal information from this public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.