cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 3 - 7

@Jade_S : Thanks. I would also suggest trimming down Point #1. But now, you can copy this into your promo text file and paste it back when you run the promo again just changing dates.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

This is like the energizer bunny it just keeps on going and going and going......🐇

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious   Yes, but will it multiple like the little bunny? 🐰🐰🐰 🐰 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

softech
Mayor / Maire

it's always nice to keep this promo running and running.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Yeah except I have a referral looking for a free month credit because they don't need all that data.

Peckham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new account at a local Walmart yesterday. I opted for the $35 dollar plan to receive the 2 GB bonus. The gentlemen at Walmart stated that the bonus "would be applied on the back end"? Now reading the terms I understand that the bonus is for online activation only!

I will back off to the $25 plan unless I get the bonus applied.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Peckham 

Good old Wal-Mart putting their commission first and their customers satisfaction second. Although @Jade_S wasn't 100% clear what the data bonus is for retail (in store) activations I believe you are eligible for a monthly 2gb plan data bonus for 6 months. If you don't see the promo data added to the right side of your overview page under "my promotions" within two business days contact customer support to have it added. You can then schedule a plan change on next renewal to the $25/1gb plan for your 7th month. Or simply pay $5 more per month and switch to the $40/5gb plan at that time.

That also gives you plenty of time to refer 5 people to pm and earn $5 in rewards each month to pay for that small price increase for the additional 2gb of data. Welcome to public mobile!

Edit: Oops my mistake....the data added to your second month at PM.

Peckham

Thanks for the advice!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Peckham 

Your welcome....I edited my reply the data will be added on your second month. You will see your $10 bonus referral credit added to your account within 72 hours but usually next day.

rz2

What do you mean by if the account becoming inactive? Does that mean if I stop using the data altogether?

Need Help? Let's chat.