cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 3 - 7

PM targets promos towards new customers.  For the past holidays PM has given data and long distance add-ons for existing customers.

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did notice that last Christmas nothing was given.

Still, it feels not quite fair.

Still, overall satisfied.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin : They gave 2GB and 500 minutes of international long distance last Xmas. Not sure where you saw otherwise. And of course we can't just expect gifts.

rossputin

Not per month.

But I'm sure they did for Xmas.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 
PM Christmas gifts have always been one time add-ons. 

New customer promos have almost always been a limited time data bonus or plan cost discounts. Only fairly recently have new customer promos really got to be ongoing data bonus (as long as you don’t change plans in the future).

AE_Collector

rossputin

My local Fido offering 10 GB per month for $5 more than I'm paying now.  Sad to say I'll probably move.

Unfortunate as I've acquired an affinity for PM.

Yummy
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rossputin wrote:

My local Fido offering 10 GB per month for $5 more than I'm paying now.  Sad to say I'll probably move.

Do they offer reward perks like PM? I doubt... But you know what is the best for you. If you use a lot of mobile data then you have to decide who offers 'better' deal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin wrote:

..but Fido won't give you Community Reward or Friend's referral, there is no chance to make it $0 monthly fee like many here  🙂

barndoor

@hTideGnow wrote:

@rossputin wrote:

..but Fido won't give you Community Reward or Friend's referral, there is no chance to make it $0 monthly fee like many here  🙂

@hTideGnow ,  Just curious  , what percentage of those here have a $0 monthly fee ?  And at what cost to them in time and effort ? 

edited to add ,  @rossputin , what plan you on here ?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

@hTideGnow ,  Just curious  , what percentage of those here have a $0 monthly fee ?  And at what cost to them in time and effort ? 

edited to add ,  @rossputin , what plan you on here ?

@barndoor  not sure the number, but I definitely see couples here  Also, many benefits from $1 or $2 off just by posting couple messages and get some Bravos.  And the $2 Autopay are literally free  for doing nothing

Also, remember, we don't come here for just the Community reward, I enjoy the feeling of helping 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.