Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

Jade_S
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Happy Friday Community,

Our 2GB of monthly data Flash Sale is back by popular demand!

Same offer details and conditions still apply (below), except now you can activate by November 8.

- Public Mobile Team  

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

Starting October 29 to November 4 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by November 4 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by November 4 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

64 REPLIES 64

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What's wrong with that?  You snooze you lose!   lol

@Quigley wrote:

What's wrong with that?  You snooze you lose!   lol

True. .nothing wrong.. but if it happens. .it's a bad PR/Marketing move

the ongoing "flash" sales has already  built an expectation that sale date can be ignored  and it will keep renew and renew..I understand for the business.. it's true rule is rule.. you missed it, you missed it.   But any  promotion ended up with disputes in the end is certainly a bad marketing. 

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you missed the deadline for the promotion, then there's no dispute on the company's end. When it comes to marketing end, the right hand doesn't work with the left hand.  Then they'll drop the ball.  Hopefully they'll learn from that mistake.

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

FYI, promo has been extended!

@LeePublic wrote:

What a surprise!s

Meow
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

@LeePublic wrote:

What a surprise!s

Yeah, this 'promo' for 2GB goes on and off every few days. I guess webmaster has to do something - change main page every few days to earn its money.

PM could make this 'promo' permanent instead of yo-yoing it.

nikichen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i haven't received it to my account so far, it;s been 2 weeks, frustrating!! 

@nikichen : You said you had been in contact with an agent. What came of that? Can you send another note?

Did you sign up yourself online? Or did you do this in a store?

nikichen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i signed up on my own, i was told i won't get the recurring if i do it in store, the store has to make lay of the profit form the customers... that's why i signed up on line, but PUBLIC never  give me the PROMO... terrible!  

@nikichen : But what came of your communication with the agents? I've heard of people doing everything wrong and still getting these kinds of promos.

Are you sure you don't see the promo over to the right of your overview page under your name and all?

Need Help? Let's chat.