Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

@Tiana_V wrote:

Terms of Service 

The following activities are not tolerated in the Public Mobile Community. Any instances of these activities will be handled by a member of our Moderator team and may result in the removal of content, written warnings, and/or temporary or permanent bans from the Community. 

It's just a shame that these aren't applied evenly to ALL members, and some members apparently receive a free pass. 😞

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Such guidelines are an absolute necessity for any public forum. 💯

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you very much,we will follow these guidelines.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting this....it makes it easier to understand than the real terms of service which is hard for anyone to understand who isn't a lawyer.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V 

Thank you for providing some clarity in easy to understand guidelines for every members participation in the community. It also allows both the user and the moderators a clear reference guide as to what is acceptable to post and what should never be posted  publicly or privately. It's a good reminder to every member that we are all the same.....public mobile customers and should treat each other as such regardless of tenure. I for one welcome the new community guidelines!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will sharing a Free Calling App as advertising a third-party provider? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Dont know @sunflowershine  we have been doing it with Fongo amd TextNow. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiana_V 

Thank you for your work on this. This provides so much clarity now! Keep up the good work PM! 

Highlighted

Thanks. sounds good.

Highlighted

Hello, 
Thank you for posting these guidelines. 
I think the one I may not have followed very well is that I may have posted my name phone number and account number in some of my previous posts because I thought it would be helpful, I don't think it was and I'm not sure if I can go back and delete my posts of if I should just not worry about it.