Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

@stonechucker wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

Great plans @Alan_K. love to see them back!

How about a $27 for an extra 500 MB on that $25 plan? 

I know I'm dreaming...

What you are really asking for is a $30 for 1.5GB plan which is like paying $5 more for 500 MB from the $25/1GB plan.  That is a lot of money for 500MB.  Lets use round numbers and go for $30/2GB.  The dog brand gives me 3GB full speed LTE data for $15.  That is my benchmark for assessing value. 

Heart $30/2GB Winner!!!!! Heart

Baby steps... we've crawled to get here, let's walk before we run!

Time for PM to take the lead again. Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oops... this answers my question to a different post on the same topic Smiley Tongue.

The plans are good, but really just competitive with in-market options right now.

So yay?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for bringing it back - now i can actually refer the $25 plan to people!  (patiently waiting for the referralevent Smiley Happy )

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

Great plans @Alan_K. love to see them back!

How about a $27 for an extra 500 MB on that $25 plan? 

I know I'm dreaming...

What you are really asking for is a $30 for 1.5GB plan which is like paying $5 more for 500 MB from the $25/1GB plan.  That is a lot of money for 500MB.  Lets use round numbers and go for $30/2GB.  The dog brand gives me 3GB full speed LTE data for $15.  That is my benchmark for assessing value. 

Heart $30/2GB Winner!!!!! Heart

Baby steps... we've crawled to get here, let's walk before we run!

Time for PM to take the lead again. Smiley Happy

Hmmm, i have a friend who got two plans with fido couple of years ago, both are 30 for 3gigs and he's now off the hook for the phones. if pm does offer something similar for 30 i could probably get him to switch, i know his wife is not too happy with her reception. I doub they would go for 1.5 or even 2, maybe 2+0.5 autopay.  I'll definitely leave my radar on

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

People can thank Lucky Mobile/Bell for holding their ground and influencing the return of these plans on PM.  Currently, Lucky Mobile Promos are not as 'erratic'.

Either way, good on PM for bringing these plans back. Albeit being "limited timed offers"

@zork1984 wrote:

thanks for bringing it back - now i can actually refer the $25 plan to people!  (patiently waiting for the referralevent Smiley Happy )

**bleep** right! It was hard refering people when Public didn't have the best value, but now that Public is the best value in Canada again, we all gotta do everything we can to refer everyone we know to help support the best value companies like Public and the best value plans too!

Also, **bleep** right about hoping the referal rewards go back up to $25 each or more too!  That'll make it even easier to refer more people too!

@FAUJ2 wrote:

People can thank Lucky Mobile/Bell for holding their ground and influencing the return of these plans on PM.  Lucky Mobile Promos are not as 'erratic.'

Either way, good on PM for bringing these plans back. Albeit being "limited times offers"

You're right that Lucky deserves thanks for putting pressure on Public to do better than them again, but don't forget that Public was the best value well before Lucky ever was, and so we should all keep thanking Public for being the best value before which caused other companies like Lucky to drop their prices too, and then thank Public again for being the best value again after other companies like Lucky began to copy Public Mobile.

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@villellamcmeans wrote:

@FAUJ2 wrote:

People can thank Lucky Mobile/Bell for holding their ground and influencing the return of these plans on PM.  Lucky Mobile Promos are not as 'erratic.'

Either way, good on PM for bringing these plans back. Albeit being "limited times offers"

You're right that Lucky deserves thanks for putting pressure on Public to do better than them again, but don't forget that Public was the best value well before Lucky ever was, and so we should all keep thanking Public for being the best value before which caused other companies like Lucky to drop their prices too, and then thank Public again for being the best value again after other companies like Lucky began to copy Public Mobile.

Well... in the end, more competitions between all BIG 3 is better for the customers right? Now only if we can buy the PM sim card for something like $4 at Dollarama *cough*Lucky Mobile*cough*, that will be even sweeter!! 

Thanks for bringing back the $25 plan

Good to have some promotion back.  there is thread about missing the pass promotion.  Smiley Happy