cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

@villellamcmeans wrote:

@FAUJ2 wrote:

People can thank Lucky Mobile/Bell for holding their ground and influencing the return of these plans on PM.  Lucky Mobile Promos are not as 'erratic.'

Either way, good on PM for bringing these plans back. Albeit being "limited times offers"

You're right that Lucky deserves thanks for putting pressure on Public to do better than them again, but don't forget that Public was the best value well before Lucky ever was, and so we should all keep thanking Public for being the best value before which caused other companies like Lucky to drop their prices too, and then thank Public again for being the best value again after other companies like Lucky began to copy Public Mobile.

PM only offered those great plans in response to freedom mobile expansions. That's why you never saw these great offers until wind got bought by shaw.

Mayor / Maire

It's good to get these plans back. We didn't like $35 and $40 plans with 1.5GB and 2.5GB.  If customers stopped signing up, that means people weren't going to accept those prices and would rather just stay at their old carriers.

Mayor / Maire

Glad to see these are back

Image result for Eagerly awaiting next announcement gif

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i chose the $25 1GB plan as it is such a great offer and is exactly what i needed. now if it expires are you able to keep your limited time plan until you go ahead and change your plan in the future or does it expire when the promotion ends and you have to pick a new plan?

Mayor / Maire

@Taz12004  a écrit :

i chose the $25 1GB plan as it is such a great offer and is exactly what i needed. now if it expires are you able to keep your limited time plan until you go ahead and change your plan in the future or does it expire when the promotion ends and you have to pick a new plan?

You will keep this plan until you decide to change or you missed a payment even if it doesn't appear in the available plans in the future.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How did you manage to add this clip?

i clicked on reply at the bottom of the original post

is this a continual issue as just switched from the 40$ 5GB plan and at end of the plan date i set it to switch. does anyone else find this issue happens with others as well with these plans

@Beer wrote:
How did you manage to add this clip?

There is an option to insert photos to the posts. Upon clicking that option, you will get to either upload an image from your computer or from an URL. 

Thanks for bringing great offers, by any chance is there any weekend flash offer coming in the near future?