cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

Do 1 thing at a time !

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

@Fluidmax  Good on You! I can relate to looking in the mirror and not being happy with the reflection. My moment came in the change room at the pool as I walking towards the pool entrance and passed by a row of sinks with mirrors. I commented to myself that pregnant lady looks familiar....oh wait that's me! My motivation started there and then. I had to wait about 14 months to put it into practice (there was a THR surgery and recovery first.) But the moment I was approved to get back on my bike I jumped on it!

You can only change if you truly want to because nothing worth having come easy.

btw...Don't sweat the small things Smiley Happy

Agreed....darlicious.

Inspiration can come in many ways...as long as you have the conviction and enough determination, you can do it. I am glad to hear your story, very inspirational.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My new year resolution is to be a better person. I plan to do this by not sweating the small stuff and letting negativity roll off and not being consumed in bad behavior. Here's to hoping I'll be able to stick to that and not fall back into that bad trap!

Highlighted

For my resolution I would like to save some money so i can travel somewhere in the world.

Pour ma résolution j'aimerais économiser de l'argent pour voyager quelque part dans le monde.

Highlighted

This year I wanted to be more consistent in going to the gym, although life can sometimes get busy.

I have always been fit but I would like to take it a step further by keeping up with consistency.

It all goes back to staying disciplined and that is true for any and all New Years resolutions.

Good luck and stay focused everyone!

Highlighted

I've made a few resolutions and I am keeping to most of them! I am now journaling daily, and that makes me accountable to my goals. Journaling is one of my resolutions! lol!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I vow to move my account to the new PM unl data plan when it becomes available

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smp99 make the switch now, get on board now so you can reap the rewards of the auto pay and loyalty plan and since there are no contracts, you can switch the plan in a snap of your fingers...oh hang on, if you are in the community, that means you already have a plan with PM....d-oh! 

th.jpeg

Highlighted

I resolved to keep doing something that I'm already doing, and upping it.  That way my resolution is reasonably easy to keep, and I get an improvement out of it.

Highlighted

I start my resolutions on Halloween so by the time it's New Years, I can say I'm done. Plus, it's nice not having to go to the gym overcrowd with people who actually do have New Years Resolutions.