cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

I don't make any New Year resolution and have nothing to ditch.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not really the one for new years resolutions, but I will try my best to be kinder to others and to myself. 

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Tiana_V, in the last line of the post it states the contest running until October 3rd you may want to fix that error or are you checking to see if everyone is still on their resolutions that far into the year!!!lol

A good catch! My new years resolution is to reduce typos on the Community haha. 

Highlighted

My resolution is to get more friends to join PM. One of the brothers upstairs reminds me to get lottery tickets, and win.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mine is that my son @gblackma would get off his butt and get one😁.

Highlighted

My resolution was to enjoy every moment of life, and not let the little things bug/stress me out as much. Tip #1 is definitely right. I got my whole family and close friends involved!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My New Year's resolution is to not make one and keeping this resolution is effortless lol

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm posting here only for the sake of submitting my entry. If a new year's resolution is really needed, mine is to not make them because plans always change and resolutions are very often broken.  Good luck to everyone for this contest.

Highlighted

My resolution was to switch all the family cell phones over to Public Mobile before the New Year. I am happy to announce that this has been done!!!!

Highlighted

I have had the same resolution for the last 5 years.

I was 39 years old, overweight and getting real comfortable being a middle age man (especially after my kids were born). On New Year day in 2015 I woke up late in the morning (I had a dinner party the night before) and I saw myself in the mirror…I don’t know what came over me but the thought of me turning 40 and look like the person in the mirror didn’t sit well in the back of my mind. So I joined a gym before the week ended. I didn’t see much change for about 3 month but I kept it going.....6 month later I lost about 30 lbs and can fit into some of my old jeans when I was in my 20s… Now I wear size 31 waist jeans and in the best shape of my life.

You can only change if you truly want to because nothing worth having come easy.

btw...Don't sweat the small things Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.