cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

Drink more water!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

My new years resolution is to keep eating healthier and so far so good! 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My new year resolution is to tbe the best father possible for my upcoming son who should arrive on march 5!

Highlighted

To reduce wireless bill !

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is the easiest way to keep a resolution? Don't make one. Works every time!  😉

Highlighted

Spend less on my cell bill should have it done soon with a new loyalty discount. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My New Year's Resolution: random acts of kindness. Sometimes when we see awful stuff happening on the news, that will be a reminder to keep up the random acts of kindness. Hopefully this effort will brighten someone's day!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here's my entry:

My New Year's Resolution is to get an average of at least 7 hours of sleep daily.

I plan on keeping it by napping when I feel like it, going to bed by midnight even if I'm not tired, setting my alarm later to give myself a better chance to wake up naturally, and allowing myself to mess up without quitting on the goal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I resolved to not make a resolution.  If something is important enough, you will do it.  Making it a 'new year's resolution' doesn't give you any more chance of sticking to it.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

I don't make new years resolutions, stopped that practice long ago.  No point in revisiting delusions of grandeur every year.  I hope this doesn't disqualify me from this contest.

Indeed.  I don't make new year's resolutions either.  If I decide something is worth doing, I'm not going to wait for some meaningless, arbitrary date to start doing it. Hopefully, this can still qualify as my entry.