cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

I feel the same way. If I knew about this deal I would have waited a little longer to switch to Public. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

@Jbruns 

If you preregistered your email address for this promotion and then activated your plan(s), the credit will be in your soon if not already. If you activated without checking the web site or here in the community for promotions first you most likely missed out. But check your account for the amount of available funds you have which depends on whether you used a referral code and whether you signed up for Autopay.

Be certain that you have picked up your two Christmas gifts in your online accounts as well.

AE_Collector

Moved:

adh6501

I just activated an eligible account and then saw this message.  Can I have it these promos applied to my activation?

Dunkman
Oracle

@adh6501 wrote:

I just activated an eligible account and then saw this message.  Can I have it these promos applied to my activation?

@adh6501 

You might be out of luck.  Did you sign up your email address before activation?  If not, you do not meet the criteria. System is finicky at times.  You could try to sign up your email address now and see what happens in the next 30 days.  Or you could try to contact moderator to see what they can do for you.  Click on chat bubble on right lower corner of website and type: contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket.

Don't forget to purchase your free holiday add ons.  2 GB data and 500 long distance minutes.  

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I haven't been able to submit the address, i just get a changing person graphic and the only thing I can do is change the region.

It has been couple of days like that.

Am I the only one going so long?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@totalUser wrote:

I haven't been able to submit the address, i just get a changing person graphic and the only thing I can do is change the region.

It has been couple of days like that.

Am I the only one going so long?

A few others and I noticed a similar issue not long ago with the Plans page. If you scrolled down, the rest of the content would be there. For me, I what I did was just kept refreshing the page until it looaded properly.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Triguy and @computergeek541 

Finally got it

SDS

How to get this offer if I'm a current customer?

Need Help? Let's chat.