cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

And anyone activating a new plan in a promotion window (that meets the promotion requirements) got the promotion. Now having to register an email address first messes that up frequently. I am guessing that the email registrations ARE registered against the specific promotion. But if one registers for more than one promotion before activating who knows what happens. 

And yes @darlicious , I never really fit the term “trumps” into conversations all that often and now that I think to use the term more often, I no longer want to. 

AE_Collector

i_refaat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select pla

Is the addition of 5GB monthly, or its just 1 time add-on un renewable? Please confirm

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@i_refaat 

One time add on that rolls over each month until depleted. Value =$75

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@i_refaat wrote:

Is the addition of 5GB monthly, or its just 1 time add-on un renewable? Please confirm

It is a one time bonus. Does not expire until consumed.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector @HALIMACS 

If you note the small print * offer is stackable with other promotions ...infers that as long as you re-register your email with the new offer you will get the 5gb add on bonus data.

Screenshot_20201222-165118.png

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice one

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Nice catch,  @darlicious 

Presshi

What do I get for being a loyal customer??🥺

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you add the freebies for 2GB data and 500 international LD minutes ?  Also there are two contests.

Jbruns

My wife and I just signed up on Sunday the 20th. Did we miss out on the boxing week promos?

Need Help? Let's chat.