cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough Funds, but Account Suspended

lynnzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to do an upgrade, and put enough funds in my bank to do so.  Phone is now suspended, but can't 'top up' as it says I have enough funds.  Tried to email CS_Agent yesterday, still no response.  So frustrated.  What do I do?

24 REPLIES 24

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@lynnzie wrote:

... When I try to look at my current plan, by clicking the change plan link, that whole page is blank (as my account is suspended, so technically I don't have a plan right now)....

ok, but you are doing all this while logged in via Incognito mode, right?

Just want to make sure.

Just an update after a test I just did:

- Login via normal browser mode: The plan change page is indeed blank

- Login via chrome incognito: The plan list is displayed in full.

Which leads me to believe OP never tried incognito mode !

Edit: So @lynnzie , if you are still out there lookin' in, open a chrome browser in Incognito mode and login to do your plan upgrade.

Hoping this third time advice is the charm!

@lynnzie 

Could you post a screenshot of your overview page?

@lynnzie 

I know this has been suggested but do all of the following and if possible since your computer's are not cooperating try using your phone on wifi to make the plan change.....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome, safari or edge work best.

Since you have enough funds in your balance ($31) I am assuming you want to upgrade to the $25 plan. If you want the $35 plan you do not have enough funds to cover the plan amount. Did you schedule a change plan on next renewal to your new plan? If so that's probably why your autopay failed as it's a known glitch that autopay reads the amount wrong and it fails. If this is the case add $5 more and your service should automatically reactivate. If it doesn't then go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume service. You should be active. Log out and reboot your phone.

If you did not schedule a change plan on next renewal to the new plan then following the 5 tips above should now display the plans page correctly. Choose the plan you want and click change immediately and go to the payment page and add the missing difference between the $31 and the new plan amount +$1 by choosing other amount. Confirm and submit your payment. It should reactivate immediately if not go to lost/stolen as above.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lynnzie wrote:

Tried to do an upgrade, and put enough funds in my bank to do so.  Phone is now suspended, but can't 'top up' as it says I have enough funds.  Tried to email CS_Agent yesterday, still no response.  So frustrated.  What do I do?

@lynnzie 

You said "Phone is now suspended"...is this a message you are seeing on your Self Serve account?

I guess my question is: Are your services WORKING?

IF so great, but you need to upgrade your plan still ... that correct?

Are you on the day of your renewal, by any chance?

If you think you upgraded your plan, but your services are not working...

TRY:

*reboot your phone

*toggle to airplane mode than back again

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@lynnzie wrote:

... When I try to look at my current plan, by clicking the change plan link, that whole page is blank (as my account is suspended, so technically I don't have a plan right now)....

ok, but you are doing all this while logged in via Incognito mode, right?

Just want to make sure.

@lynnzie 

What plan are you currently on? Which one do you want to switch to? I will tell you how to fix this...

Edit: Sorry my tablet and I are having an argument....It needs a spanking....😃

@lynnzie 

No don't use lost/stolen yet.

look like you have to try the "Lost/Stolen" trick as advised above then.    That trick should work, except check the reward after to make sure they are all there or you  might have to work with PM to have them put it back manually.

Look like this is not right.. sorry

lynnzie

:There are 2 options to top up. Use the other one!!!:

Tried both - neither worked.   I'm going to take your comment as enthusiasm and not sarcasm. 

Sigh, peeps.  We've tried this on two different computers, multiple browsers.  We're not new to this game.  

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lynnzie wrote:

There are 2 options to top up. Use the other one!!!

@lynnzie  Look like it is just a browser issue and could be resolved with one of the workarounds below

1. use another browser (Chrome/IE/Firefox)

2. Use Incognito mode in Chrome or InPrivate mode in Edge

3. clear cache and restart the browser

4. try browser on another machine or phone

lynnzie

I'm not sure what you mean by retry the upgrade purchase.  When I try to look at my current plan, by clicking the change plan link, that whole page is blank (as my account is suspended, so technically I don't have a plan right now).  I can't upgrade anything.  The only options that are open to me are to add more funds, but then when I do that, it tells me I have enough funds available.  So, I'm stuck in a loop.  Does that make sense?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@lynnzie wrote:

It is suspended.  No calls, no texts, no data. 

The amount I put in should cover the new plan amount.  That's where I'm stuck.  I haven't tried the report lost/stolen option yet.  I'm a bit concerned about trying that, but heck, how much more can get screwed up at this point?  🙂

I don't know if you haven't seen or just ignored my previous post but I'll ask again anyway:

Have you actually tried to log in again using incognito mode and retry the upgrade purchase?

lynnzie

It is suspended.  No calls, no texts, no data. 

The amount I put in should cover the new plan amount.  That's where I'm stuck.  I haven't tried the report lost/stolen option yet.  I'm a bit concerned about trying that, but heck, how much more can get screwed up at this point?  🙂

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lynnzie wrote:

@lynnzie  ...could you clarify  if phone  service is really suspended or your account just says its suspended ? Pm has a rather asinine setup, where like  @Yummy  says, your account will read expired or suspended and it won't really be .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lynnzie : We're all fellow customers here trying to help. Some of us are ESL and so sometimes mis-interpret questions and comments. So they just throw everything at the answer. Others of us try to get to the bottom of what happened and suggest workarounds or indeed direct you to the CSA's.

You mentioned upgrading. Before you deposit enough funds..make the plan change first.

I think you might be stumbling on the Amount Due field. It seems a bit buggy. So yes..as mentioned, use the Other and put in an amount to get your Available Funds up to or more than your plan cost. The plan should restart automatically.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@lynnzie wrote:

Thanks to all that suggested the $1 trick.  Didn't work.  Just have $31 dollars in available funds now.  

I'm confused as to why CS_Agent won't reply to me.  

What now??

Oh, and that first message was meant for the first response.  What a waste of time to read it through.  Sorry.

Have you tried to log in again using incognito mode and retry the upgrade purchase?

@lynnzie 

What now??

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Private messaging a CSA takes time.  Wait times are usually a few hours, but in the last couple of weeks, longer than usual.  One person reported four days response time earlier in the week, but somebody yesterday mentioned a response within 1-2 hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope icon upper right corner)

Did you try the lost/stolen phone trick as described earlier?  That sometimes also reboots the activation process.  

lynnzie

Thanks to all that suggested the $1 trick.  Didn't work.  Just have $31 dollars in available funds now.  

What now??

Oh, and that first message was meant for the first response.  What a waste of time to read it through.  Sorry.

lynnzie

Do you even read messages before you send them?  Seriously.  Boo.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lynnzie two ways to reactivate an account with enough funds is the dollar trick make a manual payment of 1$, or lost stolen trick. Under plans and add-ons toggle lost stolen feature for a minute.

I would not worry about incognito mode different browser etc. They won't really help  in this situation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lynnzie   

Do you see the  fund as Available Fund on My Account?

if so, Try this.

Go back to My Account-> Payment Tab.  Go to One Time Payment and select Other

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Enter $1 and pay. 

(If you do not see the Plan Amount there as Available Fund, you might want to put in your Plan Amount +$1 instead)

If it is successful, check if you  see any button "Reactivate Current Plan" and click on it.  

then logoff My Account and reboo the phone and it should be good

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@lynnzie wrote:

Tried to do an upgrade, and put enough funds in my bank to do so.  Phone is now

Did you add money to your PM account or your 'bank account'???

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)

Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB

Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB

Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON

Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service

Reboot your phone.

If you made a manual payment, do you see reactivate button? If yes, click on it, then wait 2-3 minutes, reboot your phone. What is the account balance?

Try adding 1$ manually to the account balance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lynnzie 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser and incognito mode,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

note: the CSA, not use any email, only by private message you have to contact them,

and if still not fix it please you Have To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.