cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Massive Daily Spam Calls from Different Saskatchewan Numbers

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Dial '1' to get to the rep and once they hear someone speak with good English they will hang up. 

I did this last week 👍. that particular scammer will leave you alone after

24 REPLIES 24

@Nezgar 

¡ɹǝdǝǝʞ ɐ s,ʇɐɥʇ˙˙˙˙looƆ

@Nezgar 

Lol....or throw a **bleep** or have a sunday **bleep** dinner.

How do you type upside down?

Testing myself.... 😀

• In the olden days, ships were navigated by compass and **bleep**tant.
  • The mother had 6 babies, known as **bleep**tuplets
  • **bleep**decillion - a cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 51 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 96 zeros.

¡ǝuᴉⅎ ǝq ʅʅᴉʍ ʇᴉ uǝɥʇ puɐ ,uʍop ǝpᴉsdn XƎS ʇnoqɐ ʞʅɐʇ ʇsnɾ uɐɔ ǝʍ ssǝnƃ I

@softech 

Yeah.....that's true and if you find yourself under weasel attack then you really are in trouble!

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@softech wrote:

now, I am glad I am not the Prime Minister of Canada.  He lost the "Freedom" to join PM because  he lives on Sus**bleep** Drive

You keep givin' the smut filter a workout, and you might get banned...... just sayin'..... 😬

@CFPartDeux 

haha.. no worry.. i learned.. the one you see above was my actual typing out of  **bleep**.   

Just ask @darlicious  - even THAT can get you in trouble, because that makes the Mods think you were actually saying something else that the filter caught. 🙄

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@softech wrote:

now, I am glad I am not the Prime Minister of Canada.  He lost the "Freedom" to join PM because  he lives on Sus**bleep** Drive

You keep givin' the smut filter a workout, and you might get banned...... just sayin'..... 😬

@CFPartDeux 

haha.. no worry.. i learned.. the one you see above was my actual typing out of  **bleep**.   

I don't like Trudeau that much, not going to type out his address again  🙂 

CFPartDeux

@softech wrote:

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol...I thought @CFPartDeux had joined the conversation!

😝Cuz @softech stumbled across one of my pet peeves from around here, with the absolutely ludicrous, puritanical "smut" filter? 🙄

@Spudster wrote:

@Spudster wrote:

**bleep**

sus**bleep** drive

just had to try myself to see what would happen...🙄

that's insane, Public Mobile bleeps out those words?   ridiculous...

@darlicious wrote:

@Spudster

What do you have with York**bleep** e pud**bleep** ng and g**bleep** y?

@Spudster

What do you have with Yorkshire pudding and gravy?

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Spudster wrote:

**bleep**

sus**bleep** drive

that's insane, Public Mobile bleeps out those words?   ridiculous...

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

**bleep**

sus**bleep** drive

@softech 

There's no self censoring needed.

@darlicious   Sno**bleep**ll  ?

@softech 

Lol...I thought @CFPartDeux had joined the conversation! Anyhow can you answer this riddle?

What do you throw that is round and white and made of frozen water flakes in winter?

@softech wrote:

Why would PM ...

softech_0-1616108896543.png

PM (or Lithium/Khoros) evidently haven't considered the old solutions for this old problem.

Which seems rather shortsighted because unlike most false-positives this one can actually involve payment information and privacy profiles and stay-or-leave decisions of customers.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

And never ever say the word "YES" or "eh hum" etc.  

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

Dial '1' to get to the rep and once they hear someone speak with good English they will hang up. 

I did this last week 👍. that particular scammer will leave you alone after

An interesting bit of fallout ...

I've met workers from a local tech support call center. They're Canadians. Many have gone to school and lived for years in Canada.

But if they have any ethnic accent which sounds African, Arab, Pakistan, Indian, etc ... their positions at the call center are severely limited. Because North American clients who pay for this level of tech support tend to respond poorly when they believe they've been shunted along to some cheap outsourced foreign phone tree.

.. and I also got a Private message from the Mod team (yes, those automated message)

what can I say, PM has a dirty mind 😯

Why would PM force update a valid address

softech_1-1616108920082.png

to 

softech_0-1616108896543.png

I can't type it out.. have to use pictures.. c'mon.. need to "clean" that forum that much?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yeah.. beauty for prepaid.. worry-free data and worry-free bill  🙂

and yes, sometime I answer those call too, CRA calls, I like to tell them my name is Trudeau and my address is on Sus**bleep** Dr..I am your BOSS!!   They hung up.. no fun  😞

Need Help? Let's chat.