cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile survey

I received survey. Answered.

keeps popping up to answer survey. I’m I the only one getting this. Don’t mind answering, just, not repeating every second day. !!!!!

Highlighted

Re: Public Mobile survey

I only got once.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

keeps popping up to answer survey. I’m I the only one getting this. Don’t mind answering, just, not repeating every second day. !!!!!

No you're not the only one getting this survey.  I also answered it the first time but it's becoming a little annoying to keep having to see this keep popping up now!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

I agree it's a minor annoyance. I must have been prompted to take the survey 30 times already. I've been using the same IP address, and it happens multiples times even on the same device. I'm starting to wonder if this might be cookie-based rather than IP address-based.

The survey is a recent implemenation, but I'm not sure if there's a setting that Public Mobile can change.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How did you receive a survey? 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Tiana_V  some feedback re the surveys.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Hi there, 

This survey is something we've recently launched to improve the feedback we get from users. You should not be prompted to receive it more than once so long as you are using the same IP address. We will look into this issue and see what we can do to refine the experience. Thanks for the feedback!

Tiana

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiana_V i can safely say that the IP address screening isn't working. Also, it's not based on browser session either. I can dismiss the survey and it will pop up again around 15 to 30 minutes later while I leave the browser open. It happens at repeated intervals.

Highlighted

Still receiving Survey.

Hi everyone, are any of you still getting this one minute survey, just got one a few minutes ago

this is probably the 10th time I got it.

IMG-2899.PNG

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Still receiving Survey.

@fdrcamb519 no, I got it only once. After my answer, they didn't send anything similar again.