cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile survey

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I received survey. Answered.

keeps popping up to answer survey. I’m I the only one getting this. Don’t mind answering, just, not repeating every second day. !!!!!

16 REPLIES 16

I've gotten the survey twice. Both times I got what I asked for.....a promo. And the next time I asked for a bonus referral. Maybe I should have been more specific.....a bonus referral for everybody! I'll keep that in mind the next time I get the survey. Any requests?

Thanks @Staliger , I guess you have to answer it to make it stop. Though,  I never got it. I think mom mentioned something about it. Will, tell her to answer it the next time she sees it. 👍

@fdrcamb519 

Not on the phone

But I recently had my hands on a computer and I noticed it pretty much daily.

If they bother you try using tablet/phone more

@gblackma no, I mean, when I answered that survey first time, I didn't receive any of those again even if change browsers/devices to sign in.

@Staliger What was your answer?  I don't see the survey on my Samsung tablet. Stay safe. 

brettster99

@Naepalm @fdrcamb519 

Wow really? I only had it once when I used a different device that didn't go on public mobile ever. On all my devices while on the public mobile site.

@fdrcamb519 

Yeah I get it everyday. Then it goes away for a few days then will start again. They probably run it at certain times and we are just on so often that we see it many times LOL

I just thought it was because they enjoyed my lovely answers LOL

@fdrcamb519 no, I got it only once. After my answer, they didn't send anything similar again.

fdrcamb519

Hi everyone, are any of you still getting this one minute survey, just got one a few minutes ago

this is probably the 10th time I got it.

IMG-2899.PNG

@Tiana_V i can safely say that the IP address screening isn't working. Also, it's not based on browser session either. I can dismiss the survey and it will pop up again around 15 to 30 minutes later while I leave the browser open. It happens at repeated intervals.

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

keeps popping up to answer survey. I’m I the only one getting this. Don’t mind answering, just, not repeating every second day. !!!!!

Hi there, 

This survey is something we've recently launched to improve the feedback we get from users. You should not be prompted to receive it more than once so long as you are using the same IP address. We will look into this issue and see what we can do to refine the experience. Thanks for the feedback!

Tiana

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiana_V  some feedback re the surveys.

Yukon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How did you receive a survey? 

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

I agree it's a minor annoyance. I must have been prompted to take the survey 30 times already. I've been using the same IP address, and it happens multiples times even on the same device. I'm starting to wonder if this might be cookie-based rather than IP address-based.

The survey is a recent implemenation, but I'm not sure if there's a setting that Public Mobile can change.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

No you're not the only one getting this survey.  I also answered it the first time but it's becoming a little annoying to keep having to see this keep popping up now!

yanzhiqiang

I only got once.

Need Help? Let's chat.