cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rewards login system

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but just had to give this feedback. It's really irritating having to login twice to check your rewards balance and then once again into your main account to make your payment. What was the problem with having it all in one place?

Yes it's very much a first world problem, but it's irritating nonetheless

I doubt it but is there some setting within our accounts that we can revert it back to the old way? It just made so much more sense 😕

7 REPLIES 7

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's a feature of the system, not a bug. Once you realise that the cell providers don't do anything to make your life easier, unless they're forced to, it all becomes easier to deal with. I'm willing to bet that some bean counter figured that people might forget to log in and check their totals with the new points system and redeem them, giving them a little extra money periodically. That's why I think it's two separate logins 

___
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agreed. It’s confusing and it’s in two different servers it seems too.  But it may have to so with maintaining the old rewards and the new rewards program. And we all prefer the old rewards so let’s not push it or they may get rid of the old rewards! 😛 

brettster99

Agreed. It is just getting ridiculous at this point. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 

At least you can see your password when logging into your rewards account. It makes it an easier way to test your password if you are unsure of it.

@Pawprints1986    Agreed!  It's neither useful or practical to login again just to see the rewards page.  Another awful change by PM recently...

Pawprints1986

I understand that part... But my issue is having to log in to rewards to double check your rewards for this month, and then log in to account to make a payment, rather than just logging into account and seeing everything there in one place like before. Even on the new points system, I can't see where 2 separate logins is useful in any way

It seems like an ultimately useless move to make them 2 separate systems imo

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can login into either independently of the other. You can log out of either independently of the other.

Say you login to the account. Then you login to rewards. You can log out of that and go back to the account without logging into it again. You can even login to a different reward account while logged in to the account. You can switch around between them.

Need Help? Let's chat.