cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does  "Auto Pay" bonus data apply to the $10 plan?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

On the $15 plan there is a benefit to using "Auto Pay" -------+BONUS 250 MB  with AutoPay.

(1) Does  "Auto Pay" bonus data also apply to the $10 plan that is on the points system?

(2) I assume if you upgrade to a higher plan then the accumulated add-ons would follow - is this correct?

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

No. The $10 plan was advertised as a basic limited use plan. Which is why the proposed rate hike is so ridiculous....all plans that do not have included data in their plan default to 4G LTE data when its added to the account.

You get 10 point/1GB data add ons....why pay $5 for 250mb of throttled plan data when you can redeem 10 points for 1GB of full speed 4G LTE data that rolls over every 30 days?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

To your new question, add-ons are on the account, not the plan. They will stay.

Almost all customers got some free data over the years.

HI @BEER   sorry, you are talking about data.  I thought you asking $2.  

No, the $10 does not come with any data 

BEER

@dust2dust wrote:

I beg to differ. If you have a $10 plan that also has 250MB of data by way of autopay then lucky you.

Sorry - I was confusing bonus data that has accumulated in my very seldom used $10 plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I beg to differ. If you have a $10 plan that also has 250MB of data by way of autopay then lucky you.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Only current $15 plan has 'bonus' 250MB. This is actually not a bonus as everybody on this plan no matter autopay or not will get 250MB of data.

You cannot open $10 plan as it does not exists anymore. And it never had data option. It was so called 50/50 plan. 'Bonus' data have nothing to do with points system.

BEER

@dust2dust wrote:

The $10 plan never included any data however which way. It can only buy add-ons or receive gifts.

If this is true then I was lucky to have been receiving free data.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The $10 plan never included any data however which way. It can only buy add-ons or receive gifts.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BEER  

According to an old post, YES, Autopay $2 eligible:

Solved: AutoPay reward - is $10 plan eligible? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I don't believe so, that or even the 13 increase isn't on the website and hasn't been for a long time I assume. 

Need Help? Let's chat.