cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better plans

Guenter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile for over 3 years. I pay too much for too little data. They offer great plans for new subscribers, but not if you are already with them. They should offer better plans to loyal customers, rather than just to newcomers.

7 REPLIES 7

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Why did a legitimate support question get shuffled to the lounge . Oh well hopefully the OP found their answer all the same 

Public204
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's a plan right now for 50Gs for 34

hi @Guenter we all want more but don't want to pay

@Guenter community Answered you here have a look on your first thread 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Better-plans/td-p/1121198

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I agree with @Handy1  

EDIT: I took Handy's advice and messaged a rep.

I'm on a lower data plan. And for $4 more I can get 25GB more. I've reached out to a CS Agent and hoping to hear back today. What's the worst they can do. Say no? 

Plus, in reality, nobody is stopping you from getting a new plan. The only downside is if you're on Legacy Rewards, you'd lose them. If you need to keep your number, you'd have to port out to another provider and then port back in getting a new plan. However, you have to ask your self what your willing to do to get the new plan. Are you willing to lose Legacy Rewards, are you willing to port out then port back in. Good luck with your choice.

Guenter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want more data, but am not willing to pay these terrible rates. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Guenter  If you’re interested in a plan that’s just for new activations only ask support . They can sometimes help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

they were able to help me yesterday with the 50GB $34 plan 

Handy1_0-1704222623117.png

Need Help? Let's chat.