cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

self-serve accept free gifts

I can get to self serve but don't see how to accept the free gifts of 1 gb data, gift cards etc.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: self-serve accept free gifts

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Anyone else having problems accepting the free gifts : 1 gb data, gift cards etc. ?

Anyone else having problems accepting the free gifts : 1 gb data, gift cards etc. ?

Highlighted

You need to go to purchase add ons. In there is the two options for the data and 400 minutes. They will both come up as $0.00. Just add them to your cart and continue through the process. You won't be charged for them.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Anyone else having problems accepting the free gifts : 1 gb data, gift cards etc. ?

The gift cards are not an automatic give away. You have to comment on the original post what you enjoy most about the holidays. The post is here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor....

For the data and minutes, you have to log into your PM account, go to manage add-ons, and then add them into your account. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Anyone else having problems accepting the free gifts : 1 gb data, gift cards etc. ?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for free gifts, but when I make an international call it says talk is not covered for me

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Owen19591959 

What country are you trying to call?

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Highlighted

Thanks I am trying to call the Philippines

Highlighted

Go to Plan and Add On Tab.  Select the top options for the free items, one under Talk and one under Data.  Select as if you want to purchse.  Price is 0.00.  Confirm purchase.  That's it!