cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out after one attempt - help!

ggraziani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My son was logging in and locked out after one attempt (using the correct email and pswd). How do I contact a moderator to sort this out? Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

but if the card no longer has a valid number (because new card issued), then that will not work. I suspect an agent will be needed.

ggraziani

thx will get him to try the *611 thing. not sure about cc or voucher... in communication with moderator so fingers crossed.

@ggraziani 

@ggraziani wrote:

nope - just today after one attempt at logging in. he'd run out of data and needed to add more. phone has been working fine until today. thx

@ggraziani hi you can add more data by dialing *611 on his phone with a voucher or credit card on file

ggraziani

nope - just today after one attempt at logging in. he'd run out of data and needed to add more. phone has been working fine until today. thx

@ggraziani wrote:

thanks. but even in incognito just get the same locked out message and not able to change pswd.

@ggraziani hi was the account suspended more than 90 days? if so the account is closed permanently

ggraziani

thanks. but even in incognito just get the same locked out message and not able to change pswd.

ggraziani

thanks. how do you go incognito?

@ggraziani 

Website can be finicky.  You can try again in one hour.  Clear cache or incognito mode.  I had similar issue with one of my accounts also a couple of weeks ago. 

ggraziani

thx - tried resetting pswd - no luck. Just sent message to moderators. Thank you!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ggraziani You can either create a ticket by clicking on ? on the bottom right side of the page or by sending a direct message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

He could try the forgot password link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.