cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account information

markusharms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there someone who can help me out with my account number ? I forgot my login info so I can't get into there but if there is a way to reset the whole account info then please tell me!! 

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@markusharms wrote:

Is there someone who can help me out with my account number ? I forgot my login info so I can't get into there but if there is a way to reset the whole account info then please tell me!! 

I am sure you know email you used to create PM account.

Enter it and then click on . You will be able to reset your password and happily log in.

Otherwise contact Moderators as advised above and be ready to provide bunch of info to authenticate yourself.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

I always complain that I never get my Welcome email.. LoL..

@markusharms 

You can also get your account number from the welcome email that PM sent you when you first activated your account.  The number starts with 1000XXXXX and should be in the address to: section of the email message.  

Otherwise, you will need to gain access to your account by reseting your password or getting moderator help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@markusharms  Yes, you need to logon to My Account to check the account number.

Understand you are unable to logon.  you can either try to use the Forgot Password trick or you will have to contact the mod:

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
------------------

Need Help? Let's chat.