Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak to human

MicheleCourtlan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

34 REPLIES 34

@Am73 

If you have done this with a credit card and you need the refund you can contact the moderators but it does take about a month. It's  easier just to leaves it as a credit for your future renewals.

@Am73 wrote:

I have overpaid on account.  I figure about $80 too much.

How did you come to that number ? How has it happened ?

Am73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have overpaid on account.  I figure about $80 too much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bocabec wrote:

Don’t know what to try now

Did you try the SIM in the other slot as I suggested yesterday? I believe your phone might be dual-SIM so maybe the other slot works differently.

Also, try to manually scan for and find and select Public Mobile under something similar to Settings/Connections/Mobile networks/Network operators. Yours may not be exact.

In that same area have a look at something like Network mode and make sure it mentions things like LTE or WCDMA or HSDPA or 4G or 3G. Not GSM alone only.

You should remove your personal information by clicking on the three dots.  Can you provide more details ?

@Bocabec it is not a good idea to put any personal info on here since this is a public forum click 3 dots top right corner to edit number

Bocabec
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would like to get my phone working today if someone could call me please.thank you!

@Bocabec  Do you have another phone to try the sim card in?

Bocabec

When I try to dial out it tells me I’m not registered on network, if I’m not registered then why did my payment come out?

Bocabec

Don’t know what to try now

@Bocabec If you are coming from Telus then your phone does not need to be unlocked.

Bocabec

The phone is not linked to the last provider, as it would not work with the other SIM card, today someone from Telus called our other phone line and gave me a code for the phone to receive the miem number I was told I would get a message and was to then punch in my four digit code but I never got the message

@Bocabec you get that message when your phone is locked to your previous provider. Contact them or Samsung online to get it unlocked. To check this, insert your previous providers SIM. If it's accepted, you are still locked to them. To contact Samsung you will need the imei number. 

Bocabec

I don’t believe that it was locked in a previous session as I was never able to get it to work 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bocabec wrote:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and yes it is unlocked

Maybe try the other SIM slot.

Bocabec

Model # SM-G530W

Bocabec

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and yes it is unlocked

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bocabec wrote:

Need help activating SIM card, tried everything

PM activation server does not handle go back a page well.  If you need to go back a page, always close your browser and start over again with an fresh session state.

If you get a SIM error, your SIM card number may be locked in a previous session, wait an hour for PM server to time out your previous session before trying again.

Welcome to PM.  Ask if you have more question.

@Bocabec Is your phone unlocked are you getting any other messages?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bocabec wrote:

All signed in and payment went through but my phone just keeps saying Invalid SIM card

Did you start this thread?

What make/model/submodel is your phone?

Is it unlocked?

@Bocabec what's the make and model of your phone?  Thanks. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Bocabec

All signed in and payment went through but my phone just keeps saying Invalid SIM card

@Bocabec Hi are you trying to open an account or replacing a sim card

Bocabec

Need help activating SIM card, tried everything

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JoyLuck wrote:

Is there something we can help you with in this community forum?

Agree with @JoyLuck 

@MicheleCourtlan 

Let us know what is the issue which you have.  If it is not account related issue because only moderator can access your account, we can provide a solution.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@MicheleCourtlan, yes we all miss the human touch and feel of someone telling us what to do with our phones. Unfortunately, there's this thing called COVID-19 that put 75% of the world at home. For the time being, the community is within your stretched out finger tips. Just type in the question and we can help. 

If it's more than a technical account problem, then you need to chat it up with SIMon, see the question mark in the corner. 

All kidding aside, welcome to Public Mobile. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MicheleCourtlan To do this, you either click on the ?on the bottom right of the page and ask bot SIMON to talk to a human, or send a message to mods directly though this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You wanna speak to a human eh ? Just walk up to someone and say hi...but stay back 2 meters !!  😷

What is the basis of your concern...maybe someone in this Forum can guide you to resolution. Alternative is to follow above direction to start process of contacting a moderator. Either way, there's nobody to talk to. Everything is handled on-line in the Community Forum to start.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MicheleCourtlan could you please tell us why you would like to speak to PM customer service, the moderators? Unless it involves account access we may be able to help you here faster. Thanks. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.