cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment ????

My-Camel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is $40.00 per month to be paid in advance each quarter (3 monts).

This is confirmed in My Account as it shows $120.00 for the 3 month advance payment.

However the same page calls for a one month quarterly payment of $180.00 minus a $62.00 credit. Shouldn't that be $120.00 minus the $62.00 credit?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@My-Camel wrote:

However the same page calls for a one month quarterly payment of $180.00 minus a $62.00 credit. Shouldn't that be $120.00 minus the $62.00 credit?

@My-Camel I believe @computergeek541 is correct, it's just how the system dispalys pick-3 plans like yours.  For more info please see here:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@My-Camel wrote:

My plan is $40.00 per month to be paid in advance each quarter (3 monts).

This is confirmed in My Account as it shows $120.00 for the 3 month advance payment.

So, you're on a 90 day $120 plan?

$180-$62 sounds correct to me.  That would be $118 after some combination of loyalty, refer-a-friend, autopay, and Community rewards.

I'm not sure why you're epecting to get the 90 plan for $58.

The $62 "credit" is not really a credit. It's just the way that the payment system accounts for things.  The charge amounts less the discounts will equal the $120. If it's less, that means that there are some type of rewards on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.