cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts

sdewit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My US add on ended at 8 pm today and now I am not able to receive texts. I can send them and phone calls are fine, but no incoming texts. I have looked this up and it seems to be a fairly common problem but I don't want to wait 24 hours for it to fix itself. @CS_Agent 

2 REPLIES 2

@sdewit  I kind of thought they fixed this....but maybe it's the next fix in line. It takes up to 24 hours t fix itself but may do that overnight for you. If the texts are vital then complete a ticket tonight and maybe you'll get a response in the morning from a moderator. If you don't submit thru simple Simon and get preverified make sure in your private message you give your email, phone number, full name and pin code and the problem you need fixed.

@sdewit wrote:

My US add on ended at 8 pm today and now I am not able to receive texts. I can send them and phone calls are fine, but no incoming texts. I have looked this up and it seems to be a fairly common problem but I don't want to wait 24 hours for it to fix itself. @CS_Agent 

Tagging the moderators is unlikely to yield results, and if even they do respond to you here (very unlikley), you'll still need to open a ticket with them.  To do that, use the following link:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

After opening that link, type in "open ticket", click "contact us", and then go ahead and submit the ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.