cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Options while traveling in Europe?

@mathilde17, does your plan come up for renewal before, during, or after your trip?

If before, you can suspend your plan and disable (enabled) autopay while you're away, and reactivate when you come back by renewing your plan.

If during your time away, simply turn off autoplay, and turn it back on when you return, and if required, pay to resume your service.

If your plan renews after you return, it doesn't matter what you do, the plan is already paid for, and you'll pay again when you come back within a week.

In all cases described, you will not lose your $25 plan.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@stonechucker Yes my renewal would happen while I am away.... awesome so all I need to do is turn off autopay and so it will just assume I am not renewing, and then I will sign up again when I return and my plan and all should stay the same. Thanks so much!

@mathilde17 wrote:

@stonechucker Yes my renewal would happen while I am away.... awesome so all I need to do is turn off autopay and so it will just assume I am not renewing, and then I will sign up again when I return and my plan and all should stay the same. Thanks so much!

Yes, as long as your 'available balance' is not equal to, or greater than your plan cost.  If you have a $15 plan (for example) and have $15 or more balance, even with autopay turned off, you'll still renew unless you also 'suspend' under the lost/stolen tab.