cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$25 / 1 GB plan and $40 / 5GB plan back on again as of today

so i just seen online that the $25 / 1 GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  , and the $40 / 5GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  is back on as of this morning ...can Mods confirm 

Mayor / Maire

Re: $25 / 1 GB plan and $40 / 5GB plan back on again as of today

@vincep wrote:

so i just seen online that the $25 / 1 GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  , and the $40 / 5GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  is back on as of this morning ...can Mods confirm 

@vincep   Just scroll down the bottom of the page and click on the announcements. 

Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

What's to confirm? It's in the ready-made plans on the plans page.

Since you don't like talking here why didn't you send this as a private message to the mods?

are you guys Mods ?  

Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

are you guys Mods ?  

Nope. If you see a blue MOD next to a username then they're the mods. If you see an orange PM then they're also with the company.

The rest of us are customers just like you.

Mayor / Maire

@vincep 

For more help click here.

then why are you repling ? cant you read . 

@z10user4 

For more help click here.

Oracle

Hey @vincep mods typically don't reply often in the community, when they do they typically just say send us a private message.

If the announcement by @Alan_K  or that the plans are featured in the ready made plans section are not enough, then you will need to send a private message to mods and wait for their confirmation. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vincep wrote:

then why are you repling ? cant you read . 

@z10user4 

For more help click here.

I not a mod, and I can read and I'll reply anyways since this is everyone is free to reply on Public Mobile forums - the better value plans are back so everyone should be getting everyone they know to switch to Public Mobile ASAP to help support better value cell plans and help support companies like Public Mobile that continue to give better value than other companies in Cananda!

Oracle

@villellamcmeans  when referring people please make sure you also manage expectations specifically

1-they are informed on how  customer support works here ie community, messaging mods, responce time etc

2-common issues with payments and autopay

Some people would rather pay more but get quicker customer service when issues come up.