cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed subscription

Ana20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone!

I've changed my subscription way before the due date ,and now I don't know if I can go back to the old one with out paying and many,and if they will refund my money for the new subscription.

My subscription was due date on May 28 and I have subscribed on May 8 , paying immediately after I've changed the subscription 

I didn't know that they will charge until it was to late .

Thanks again for all your help 🙏

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ana20   When you changed subscription you had a choice of "change on renewal" or "change now".  It's best to select "change on renewal" otherwise you are charged immediately and the new plan kicks in right away and you lose what as left of your old plan.  You do not have to wait until renewal to "change on renewal" it will just kick in on the renewal date.  You said in another thread you were thinking of changing from the $25 plan to the $15 plan.  Unfortunately the $25 plan no longer exists, at least not in my province.  As @Sansan  suggested you can try asking if customer service can do anything for you, submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Ana20 unfortunately there are no refunds or credits 😕.  You do have to initiate change on Renewal this way you finish the entire cycle and be billed on the start of the new.

In order to change to any plans, they have to be available in your account.  If it's not showing,  it means it's currently not offered, so you can't go back to it.

If you just signed up now as a new customer and chose the incorrect plan, you might have a chance to get a refund. That way you can choose the correct plan. 

Contact PM through the chatbot and ask.

Need Help? Let's chat.