cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Dropped Calls

Before you give up on PM...click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. They may have a few ideas to help. Type "contact a human"...then clcik "Contact Moderators"...follow guide.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

Before you give up on PM...click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. They may have a few ideas to help. Type "contact a human"...then clcik "Contact Moderators"...follow guide.

This sounds like a temporary solution to me.

Contact mod > They "fix it" for X amount of time > Problem persists > Rinse and repeat...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am curious to know whether anyone has had any resolution to their dropped calls.  I have recently been experiencing the same thing.  For several weeks I was calling and receiving calls from a new long distance number with conversations lasting from a few minutes to a few hours.  Then last week the calls started to drop.  Sometimes as the call was ringing it would drop.  Other times it would be after talking a few minutes.  It seems as though this specific number is not allowed!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Today I get to say that while on call the call dropped. I'm not impressed at all. And even though I'm certain my complaint will fall on deaf ears I shall say that my call dropped after 30 minutes of being on the phone (a rather important call too) and I'm putting this here as a means to say that I lodged a complaint so no one can say otherwise.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been complaining about this since last year and there has been no solution to date. If you pay close attention, not only is it dropped calls, but many calls do not even go through and will be directed straight to your voicemail. 

2 phones in my family (both in BC), and experience this problem DAILY.

Mayor / Maire

@sm2016 wrote:

I have been complaining about this since last year and there has been no solution to date. If you pay close attention, not only is it dropped calls, but many calls do not even go through and will be directed straight to your voicemail. 

2 phones in my family (both in BC), and experience this problem DAILY.

@sm2016 question:  what is the phone brand and model of both affected phones?  Please be as specific as possible on the model numbers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.