cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended / deactivated

Grannie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account payment was due  at midnight tonight.  Usually I get a reminder on my phone but this time I found I could not text to a long distance #, and could not phone any where (It said I did not have an active account?)  When I went on line to make my payment at 5:30 it said my account had been suspended but I had a credit balance of $1.00.  Now that I have paid, things seem to be working fine  but earlier to day it caused a lot of chaos. What happened???

9 REPLIES 9

BEB89

Plans are 30 days so each month the date could change

Grannie

No, haven't reset or changed plan.  I will contact moderator, tho'.  Thanks for the tip.+

Grannie

Yes, but my payments then should be due June 3, July 3 and August 2.

@Granniesince we are all just regular Public Mobile users we don't have access to your account information.. You would want to contact the Moderators. However if your renewal date shifted up that means you might have reset / changed your plan to another one or as @dabr suggested might just be 30 days cycle. Also a suggestion for future is to keep some credit in your account that can cover your renewal. That way even if autopay failed, your service would not be affected. I know it is stupid, but it is one of Public Mobile's quirks.. a lot of us just put up with it to save a few bucks.

@Grannie wrote:

Not on autopay.  Not due yesterday.  I DO notice that August's due date has changed from the 3rd to the 1st.

PM's billing cycle is every 30 days not monthly, so dates will be different every time.

Grannie

Not on autopay.  Not due yesterday.  I DO notice that August's due date has changed from the 3rd to the 1st.

Grannie

I DID lose phone service and some text service.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Grannie 

Are you on autopay?  

Hard to say...  is it possible that it was due midnight last night?  Then your plan expired.  You then paid the account today to restart your account.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Grannie wrote:

My account payment was due  at midnight tonight.  Usually I get a reminder on my phone but this time I found I could not text to a long distance #, and could not phone any where (It said I did not have an active account?)  When I went on line to make my payment at 5:30 it said my account had been suspended but I had a credit balance of $1.00.  Now that I have paid, things seem to be working fine  but earlier to day it caused a lot of chaos. What happened???

I've read from other posters that errant messages on the day/night of payment can occur and it's best to ignore them unless you've lost service completely.  Good to hear everything is now working properly though.

Need Help? Let's chat.