cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

Mrpublic12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all , I bought a voucher from Wal Mart the other day .. and I noticed at check out that there was no pin. So I asked the cashier , and told me to go to customer service , so the assistant manager got my name and phone number down.. said he would call me back as soon as possible. What can you do hey.... Why wasn't there a pin? What should I do? Wait for Wal Mart or can public mobile fix this? 

9 REPLIES 9

Mrpublic12

Good news everybody , I was able to get a refund lol only took a week and half .. Now I will stick to using my debit card and use auto top up. No more vouchers from now on lol thanks everybody!!

@Mrpublic12, drag your image into a website called tinypng.com, and it will take your image, may it be a PNG or JPEG and strips the metadata from the image but keeps the quality of the image intact. Then you can go ahead and place the image to one of the moderator team members. I strongly suggest NOT posting the receipt in this open community because that means anybody can use your voucher too! 

You can also reach out to one of the five oracles here and ask them if they can help you if you showed them the receipt. I have had great experiences with the majority of them. I have met 2 to 3 of them recently.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Mrpublic12 

I agree with @fdrcamb519  Wal-Mart needs to take responsibility for issuing you with a defective voucher. You should have recieved two receipts. One showing the purchase of your voucher, the amount and your method of payment. The other being your voucher with your 12 digit pin # on it. You can check out examples in the voucher catalogue but i don't believe we have an example from Wal-Mart represented yet.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mrpublic12 

@Mrpublic12 wrote:

Hey all , I bought a voucher from Wal Mart the other day .. and I noticed at check out that there was no pin. So I asked the cashier , and told me to go to customer service , so the assistant manager got my name and phone number down.. said he would call me back as soon as possible. What can you do hey.... Why wasn't there a pin? What should I do? Wait for Wal Mart or can public mobile fix this? 

I would not be waiting for a phone call go back as other members mentioned and ask for a refund, or ask for another voucher, one with pin in it.

Mrpublic12

Yes I am waiting for Wal marts response , they sent out an email looking to fix this.. will update this thread as soon as I hear back. Thank you all , and I'll be sure to check out that site recharge.com

@Mrpublic12 wrote:

Nope there is nothing , and I can't upload a photo , it exceeds 3 mb... I'm so pissed! These vouchers are non refundable. There is no pin on the receipt

Head back to walmart and request either a refund or an activation code.

If you're in a hurry, you can consider a reputable on-line payment service such as recharge.com or ding .com. They do charge a small user fee.

Then when you get walmart straightened around, you can still use it for next renewal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mrpublic12 , I suggest you contact the moderator team and take up the issue with them.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Mrpublic12

Nope there is nothing , and I can't upload a photo , it exceeds 3 mb... I'm so pissed! These vouchers are non refundable. There is no pin on the receipt

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mrpublic12 wrote:

Look closely on the receipt...there should be your code written prominently on the receipt.

Need Help? Let's chat.