cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All call going to voice mail

layla420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since yesterday all of my incoming calls are going to voice mail. I have restarted my phone twice and the issue still isn't fixed. It was working prior to yesterday. Please help 

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@layla420 wrote:

Since yesterday all of my incoming calls are going to voice mail. I have restarted my phone twice and the issue still isn't fixed. It was working prior to yesterday. Please help 

@layla420   I do wonder if there's an issue at PM's side about calls going directly to voicemail without first ringing as that happened to me couple of days ago when waiting for an important call back and after several mins of wait time I check my phone to see voicemail notice on the phone and it was from the callback I was expecting.  This caller confirmed that it was very odd when he called my number to only have it go directly to voicemail.  I also know that it happened at least once, a few months ago, on the other household line with PM.  I've also had few calls drop after a couple mins into the call a little while ago.  Quite frustrating as both incidents have happened during important calls.  Fortunately these have been rare but I'll admit to being concerned as why/how this would happen.

Anyway enough of my rant, but can you please update your post if you've contacted moderators and they give you any information as to whether it's at PM's end or not?  Also good luck!

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@layla420 

I can understand your frustration with this. You can try setting your phone to airplane mode for 10 seconds then back off so it can search for a signal. If it still isn’t working, try the steps below if you have android:

Go into Settings, and then into "Apps", tap on the three dots in the top right corner and then click on "show system apps". Scroll down the list of apps and click on the three "Phone" apps, and clear cache and data for each one. After that tap on the three dots again and tap on Reset app Preferences.

Can you also try opening the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Call Forwarding > Voice Call > Make sure all options here are toggled off, especially 'Always Forward'.

On iPhone:
Navigate to iPhone Settings > Phone > Announce Calls and set it to always. This will ensure that you will not miss any incoming calls.

Also, update iOS by going into Settings > General > software update

layla420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish it was that easy to fix lol

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@layla420 maybe mary is playing tricks on you 😂

try resetting your call forwarding. dial ##21# and then ##004#

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your phone settings to make sure that you don't have do not disturb on. If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@layla420 wrote:

Is your do not disturb on?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.