cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$28 (2.5GB) Plan

jesseps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am right now on the $23 (1GB) plan, but trying to change the plan, shows the old price still of $35 ($33 with auto pay). Is it only for new customers?

4 REPLIES 4

FYI: glitch with posting credits https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/A-question-about-the-currently-advertis...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VinnyTheLemon wrote:

That shouldn't be happening. My plan was updated quite fast leading to the change in plans within an hour. 

@VinnyTheLemon 

So you are an existing customer? And you selected the $35 plan and it showed the change down to $30 "within an hour"? I haven't seen confirmation of people having this success yet.

VinnyTheLemon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That shouldn't be happening. My plan was updated quite fast leading to the change in plans within an hour. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jesseps wrote:

I am right now on the $23 (1GB) plan, but trying to change the plan, shows the old price still of $35 ($33 with auto pay). Is it only for new customers?

If you have a Quebec number (and maybe address) then it has been confirmed that this is good for existing customers also. Select the $35 plan and you should get the $5 back. I haven't read how automated it is yet so you might need to ask for it. Give it a few days after you change to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.