cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x3 $45 vouchers did not apply to my balance but do not work anymore

Fred68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up using 3 $45 vouchers but nothing was added to my account. It still shows as I'm short on balance and my plan did not renew. When I try to use these vouchers again system says they were used. In payment history it says that plan was purchased with these vouchers today, but the account is still suspended.

I tried to switch to a different plan and it is not asking to pay for new plan, even though I just paid for 3 months of another plan. Customer service chat link doesn't work, I can't talk to anyone. Please advise

12 REPLIES 12

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Fred68 

Do you have $135 in your available funds? If not how much is there? What plan do you want to switch to? What is your old plan?

@Fred68 wrote:

I did click Change Now but I did it but before my 3 month plan was renewed. 

Yeah, you should be careful about changing now, cause you will be ending up paying more $'s @Fred68 .

Can you provide a screenshot of your payment history? You said the plan was purchased with the payment vouchers, but what other transactions took place or did not take place?

When you dial 611 what does it tell you? Balance owing, suspended, etc?

Fred68

Thank you! I will message them now

Fred68

I did click Change Now but I did it but before my 3 month plan was renewed. 

That's because that's what you chose to do. Have you paid that plan change yet? How about those services?

@Fred68  Please submit ticket with support to fix and settle 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Fred68

I tried that. I'm logged in online and it is now asking me to pay for a new plan that I tried to switch to, even though my 3 month plan hasn't renewed. So I was charged for a 3 month plan that didn't activate, instead it "switched" me to a new 1 month $45 plan and asking to pay for it. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

First, try full power down restarting the phone. Test for working service. The system might just be slow in showing things.

@Fred68 wrote:

I tried to switch to a different plan and it is NOW* asking to pay for new plan

HI @Fred68 

did you click on Change Now option? Usually you should schedule a plan change and use Change on Renewal

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fred68  Are the funds not showing in available funds ? . Also note some vouchers take 24hours after purchased to process 

Handy1_0-1692992253840.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Fred68 

did you top up using *611?

try to reboot your phone once and it should trigger the renewal

and it is better to use My Account to check.  But login using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and check if the fund showing in Available fun and check Payment history, it will tell you if some of the money used for renewal.  of course, it will show if the account is active 

Fred68

I tried to switch to a different plan and it is NOW* asking to pay for new plan

Need Help? Let's chat.