cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail

lachayra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having trouble with my voicemail my telephone just keeps ringing non stop and can't get messages.

7 REPLIES 7

Do you know if your iphone is using volte? You can verify that by turning off wifi and then making a call and seeing if the top bar indicator changes to 3G or stays on 4G or LTE. If it stays on 4G or LTE then try dialing the code - *67*17785804001# and then call your number from another phone and see what happens.

lachayra

on my way to canceling my service and get a new provider,thanks everyone.

lachayra

Sorry,tried the iphone solution but didn't work.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

To troubleshoot vmail access, try calling vmail number from another phone (or even your phone) and not just pressing '1' on phone's keypad.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lachayra - have you ever set up voicemail yet? See here for FAQ's: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/voicemail-faqs

If this is an all of a sudden thing. Try restarting your phone or perform a reset of the device's network settings. 

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone: To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode. Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android: Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

lachayra

I'm just having trouble getting messages on my voicemail,I can actually access my mailbox.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lachayra , I assume you mean you are having problems calling voicemail.  Normally long press 1 will bring up voicemail.  You can try dialing your area code+5804001.  

Need Help? Let's chat.