cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading to new black friday plan issue

adelina_urcia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im a current public mobile customer. I purchased a new simcard to switch to my new black friday plan. I tried to transfer using the app to the new plan with my new sim card and its not letting me activate without switching to a new number. Please help its been almost a week and I cant get any help

11 REPLIES 11

@adelina_urcia Yeah, it's a bit confusing. Especially because the chat bot isn't working. Just click here and send them a direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adelina_urcia

i actually thought you guy are public mobile CSR. I tried to chat but I can connect. It so difficult to find an actual public mobile staff when you need help. 

@adelina_urcia Unfortunately we are just customers, like you. If you need to contact t staff directly you'd send a direct message to @CS_Agent. Maybe contact them and explain you couldn't get it to work so you created a new account. Ask if they can take the BF deal from your new account and apply it to your original line.

adelina_urcia

so youre saying I have to jump through a bunch of this trouble to schedule a plan change that was suppose to be the original plan. Ill be losing able my tenure and credit if I port out. If i cant be moved to my black friday plan, can I get the cost of the plan that I was charged and credit it back to my account. I am a senior citizen and I dont have to do all this trouble to upgrade my plan

Do it with a new temp number. Then take your old PM number and port it to Lucky Mobile; then port it back to your new PM line. That's the only way to get your old PM number on your new PM account. You should have just don't a plan change on your original PM line, but it sounds like it's too late for that as the BF deals are gone.

adelina_urcia

i wanted to move to my black friday plan that I already paid for. The system didnt recognize the plan change so how can we proceed and I want to move on from this dilemma

adelina_urcia

so can you help me schedule to switch over to my new black friday plan. I was just charged recently for this month. I would like to start with my new plan because I need the date. Will you be able to credit some of the charges for this month. Please and thanks

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@adelina_urcia 

You can login to your account and go to Profile section and click on change SIM Card Number.

You can private message at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I don't think you can port from Public to Public. You'd have to port out to another carrier first, and then port back in.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

All black Friday plans promos ended on November 28 mid day. Did you select the plan prior to that when you purchased the Sim card?  Do you still see it pending or have screnshot?

If so, can can send a private message to the below.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To switch plans you do not need New SIM. You just have to schedule plan change and it will utilize your existing SIM and on next renewal you will be on new plan.
Now PM thinks you are new customer if you try to register new SIM.

What do you wanted to 'transfer'? You cannot transfer PM to PM number/account.

Need Help? Let's chat.