Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upcoming renewal Sept 02

jagrd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought I was pre-authorized already.  I am confused please help me

12 REPLIES 12

@marcial0804    Try again after clearing cache/cookies and using incognito/private mode or another browser.

marcial0804
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried to log in and have been sent 3 verification numbers but it always takes me back to log in page or time expired

@esjliv 

why seems unnecessary and it's possibly and not confusing. be smart.
because the OP, get the answer for ( if you getting SMS text just ignore if you are on auto payment.).

@Timer wrote:

@esjliv

to check it credit card #, as well for Enabled & Disabled.

@Timer alright, so that may make sense why the 2nd last statement is there..

"to check it go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment."

Otherwise, all above it, seems unnecessary and possibly confusing.

@esjliv

to check it credit card #, as well for Enabled & Disabled.

HI @esjliv   It's a template and can't change, work almost like a signature, just that it is on the top to avoid being classified as a signature. LoL

@Timer wrote:

@jagrd 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

to check it go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

if you getting SMS text just ignore if you are on auto payment.

I can see your last statement being helpful (if I am understanding the OP's question), but what does the above in red help with @Timer , or what were you thinking was happening that this would resolve, just really curious on this one?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jagrd 

Remember that PM is on 30 days cycle and not a monthly cycle so it changes every month.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What is your question???

Everybody gets SMS few days before renewal remanding of renewal date and not to worry if you are on autopay? Why do you worry? Is this your first renewal with autopay?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jagrd go into your self serve go to quick links you can see if it is set up there 

@jagrd wrote:

I thought I was pre-authorized already.  I am confused please help me

What is your question?  Since your plan is set to renew on September 2, that will occur on that day.  Are you confused becaue of the text message that Public Mobile sent you?  Public Mobile sends a reminder about payment even if you're on pre-authorized payments.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jagrd 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

to check it go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

if you getting SMS text just ignore if you are on auto payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.