cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited incoming calls and the Unlimited international text messages still include in $15 plan?

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi.

I notice the public mobile website has been upgraded. I plan to create a new account  for $15 plan, here is question for the plan:

Are the unlimited incoming calls and the Unlimited Canadian with international  text messages still included in the $15 plan?

Meowington

8 REPLIES 8

@Meowington , thank you. I appreciate you sharing this. It’s always good to have it verified. 🙂Doing so also helps provide accurate information to other Customers inquiring! 🙂

Are you going to activate using eSIM or SIM card? I can’t get eSIM here being a current Customer so wondered how stable it is. I used them else where with no issues. 

Edit: The CS_Agent sounds like Mary! 😁

Meowington

Updated from CS_Agent:

Hello,  I am delighted to assist you today!

Here are the details of the $15 plan and what is included:

*100 outgoing Canada-wide minutes and Unlimited incoming Canada-wide minutes

*Unlimited International text and Picture Messaging

*250 MB 

*data speed 3G

Available channel: Activation Portal Public Mobile / MyAccount.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I stay at your disposal!                                                    

Kindly,
CS_Agent

@Meowington wrote:

Already did, just to confirm.😀

@Meowington , I have the $15 3G Speed Plan but in case it has changed I do not want to risk giving you incorrect information since they have not told Us! There’s been a lot of changes!

Please update us on what the CS_Agent says.

Meowington

yea the 3g plan not available at the website, only the 4g and new 5g plan has been shown. only the PM app has the rest of 3g plan

Meowington

Already did, just to confirm.😀

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Meowington yes, they are still included and no change to the $15 plan

Please remember if you need to activate new $15 plan, you need to download the app and only using the app you can activate a $15 3G plan at this time

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington wrote:

Hi.

I notice the public mobile website has been upgraded. I plan to create a new account  for $15 plan, here is question for the plan:

Are the unlimited incoming calls and the Unlimited Canadian with international  text messages still included in the $15 plan?

Meowington

@Meowington , I saw that today also! I don’t know why they changed the wording on it. As far as I know the unlimited incoming calls & unlimited Canadian texting still apply but not positive on the international texting. I can’t be positive whether or not any of those have changed.

You could send a private message to CS_Agent to know for sure. 

Private message to a CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437   

Customer Support Agents are available from:

- Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Meowington 

Yes, the $15 plan has not changed.  Unlimited incoming calls and international texts included.  

Need Help? Let's chat.