cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to activate my new account and port over old phone number

koalacare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate my account over app but it says contact support team for assistance.

I signed up for Black Friday plan and paid bill over my credit card.

Please, help me to active my account and transfer old phone number from Koodo to Public mobile

9 REPLIES 9

@koalacare , for your own privacy & security please do not post any private/personal information here on this public/open forum. Please remove your phone numbers & account # from your message!

hi @koalacare and this is a public forum, edit your post to remove the phone numbers? you don't want yiur fellow customers to call you 🙂

hi @koalacare 

login My Account.,  Profile.  Click Transfer Number and follow the steps.  Please provide your Koodo phone number and account number as thr porting inform 

Log in to the account and go to profile and change number using the transfer number option. Put the Koodo sim in a phone and use the Koodo account number and wait for the text.

koalacare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I activated my Public mobile account today with temporary number. xxx xxx xxxx.

but I would like to port over my old phone number from Koodo xxx xxx xxxx.

Koodo was postpaid BYOD account and number is xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the assistance.

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @kb_mv that requirement is only for porting from Koodo Prepaid 

@hTideGnow Thank you. Now to @koalacare  the OP, was your Koodo plan prepaid?

hi @kb_mv that requirement is only for porting from Koodo Prepaid 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow @koalacare @Chalupa_Batman wasn't there a requirement when coming from Koodo to take a temporary number first and contact customer service to port the Koodo number in? Or is that old news and no longer required?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @koalacare which step you got stuck at??

you are setting up  eSIM or physical??

give us more information for us to help you quickly 

Need Help? Let's chat.