cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer phone number from lucky mobile

jessematheson45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need help transferring phone number from lucky mobile to my account here i tired and i said to contact here thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@jessematheson45 wrote:

gotten to text i said yes then it said no due lack of information contact public mobile but now my public sim texts and outgoing calls from ported number but incoming calls go to lucky sim card

@jessematheson45  - check your Envelope for that phone number...they are open for about another 1 - 1/2 hours. Hopefully you can get this sorted out before then.

edit: grammar

NOTE: Telus owns Koodo and Public Mobile. When you get the recording, hit zero to talk to an agent.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jessematheson45 

Call the telus porting department number supplied by @esjliv in your private messages. Press (1) then enter your 10 digit lucky phone #. Once connected give the telus agent your lucky account #.  You will have to reply YES again to the new PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes. Your port will then complete within a few minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.

Welcome to public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

jessematheson45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gotten to text i said yes then it said no due lack of information contact public mobile but now my public sim texts and outgoing calls from ported number but incoming calls go to lucky sim card

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jessematheson45 wrote:

need help transferring phone number from lucky mobile to my account here i tired and i said to contact here thanks

@jessematheson45 

What stage have you gotten to?

In order to transfer (port) your number over, you need to keep your Lucky SIM in your device to receive a port authorization request from them.   Once you reply "YES" to that text, remove your Lucky SIM and replace the activated Public Mobile SIM card in the device.

Reboot the device, and you should be good to go.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you already have account at PM then what you have to do is:

- Initiate porting

- Keep OLD SIM in your phone to receive porting out authorization sent by SMS

- Reply Yes within 90 minutes of receiving above SMS

- Wait until porting completes. It should not take more than 2 hours.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jessematheson45 wrote:

@jessematheson45 

If issues porting or transferring a number to Public Mobile, and it has been over the allotted time it usually takes to complete, submit a ticket here for help: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1ml7MK2dvkmM37lFcEM...

OR, I will private message you the porting phone number, if you just need to restart the porting process, check your inbox.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Need Help? Let's chat.