cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward

Mikalfay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received my loyalty reward for the last 2 months. 

Who do I contact to get it applied?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mikalfay wrote:

Thanks

@Mikalfay 

https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&scope=openid&client_id=20...

Click the button Discover Public Points:

esjliv_0-1644431326252.png

Scroll down to the cupcake...

You will see your anniversary date here. After this date is when the reward will be credited to your next renewa:

esjliv_1-1644431359078.png

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I can figure out for you on an excel program I built. 

That is as long as you have not done any suspensions. 

Just let me know your exact start date and year. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mikalfay : This is assuming no suspensions. Edit: how about this way.

z10user4_0-1645633059992.png

this is neat...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mikalfay : This is assuming no suspensions. Edit: how about this way. Edit again: Oh...and not Points.

z10user4_0-1645633059992.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mikalfay 

Your Loyalty Reward will apply to your March bill. Check your Self Serve account after February 27. Also you will get a text with a Congrats notice.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mikalfay wrote:

Thanks

@Mikalfay  For two months, were you getting these previously? 

If you have switched to point system then those points can be applied towards your bill once you reach balance of 15 points.

If you are still on rewards system and you were getting the rewards earlier and past two months they are not getting applied towards your bill then open a ticket with support agents.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mikalfay 

If you activated last February 27th then you will see the $1 reward appear in your rewards account on day 361. Right around now or your renewal day. It will then be applied on your following renewal. Your rewards account will show you your estimated payment for your next renewal after subtracting to your rewards.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Meow
Mayor / Maire

How long have you been with PM?

Loyalty rewards gets applied on following months after anniversary.

What your self-serving account says; how many $ you are eligible to receive?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikalfay   Have you been getting Loyalty reward and just stopped?  or you just reach your one year anniversary and is supposed to start getting $1/cycle?  Any chance you have click Lost/Stolen around 2 months ago?

And if you login to My Rewards  (https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards) do you see if showing there?

To engage PM Support for further investigation, please use one of the 2 methods

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mikalfay  Have you received them in the past? Did you by chance change from old rewards to new point system? 

I see your community account was created Feb 27 2021. Is that the same time you joined Public Mobile? As PM is 30 day plans and does not go by months (even tho if you joined that day is still under a year) it's actually the 13 month that a reward kicks in.

Now that they made this new point system. You can log into "My Reward" account then click Discover Points (This will not sign you up to new point system causing you to loose old rewards) but in that section it will show you you're anniversary day so you know what month to expect the $1 loyalty reward to start being credited. Due note it's not actually credited to your account randomly or makes your plan Show less. The $1 sits in your rewards section and at renewal time the system first adds rewards to your balance, debits available balance for plan and then any remaining plan amount owed is charged to your card.

Need Help? Let's chat.