cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription upgrading

Sofiane0711
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a subscription for 14$/month but I got a reward for the number of years of subscription. So, I was paying 10$/month. I would like to have a subscription with more data. I am thinking about switching to the plan with 24$/month but I would like to keep the reward of 4$ I had. Is it possible?

4 REPLIES 4

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Sofiane0711 

you can upgrade to any new plan and still keep all Rewards you're entitled to.

There is no such condition that an updgrad in plan price is need to keep rewards after switching plans.  It's the plan only being for new customers that you were discussing that's the issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sofiane0711 

BTW....the $24 plan is currently available for new activations...BUT...there's plenty of evidence that if you message Customer Support and ask to get that plan, they could likely give it to you. And yes...you get to keep your Rewards. Use this link to message CSA when you're ready to upgrade to the $24 plan...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Rewards will stay as is even if you upgrade to a new plan. Be sure to select Change on next renewal so it changes automatically on your next renewal. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sofiane0711 

you can upgrade to any new plan and still keep all Rewards you're entitled to.

Need Help? Let's chat.